Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||771 - 777|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- GUNADAL S M, GOVARDHAN M. Improvement in stable operating range of a centrifugal compressor with leaned diffuser vanes[J]. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2019, 33(11): 5261–5269 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yan, GAO Kuan, HE Hao, et al. Nonlinear characteristics of centrifugal compressor outlet dynamic pressure based on multifractal and their application in surge identification[J]. Journal of Vibration and shock, 2021, 40(1): 205–211 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yan, DING Dongxiao, MA Kai, et al. Descriptions of entropy with fractal dynamics and their applications to the flow pressure of centrifugal compressor[J]. Entropy, 2019, 21(3): 266[Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yan, HE Hao, XIAO Jun. Correlation dimension characteristics analysis of dynamic pressure at centrifugal compressor outlet[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2021, 36(2): 300–309 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Yan, CHEN Dangmin, LIU Liguang, et al. Exploring monofractal characteristics of dynamic pressure at exit of centrifugal compressor[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2013, 31(1): 60–66 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GILIS J. Empirical waveletransform[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2013, 61(16): 3999–4010 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OUNG Q W, MUTHUSAMY H, BASAH S N. et al. Empirical wavelet transform based features for classi fication of parkinson's disease severitu[L]. Journal of Medlical Systems, 2018, 42(2): 292-308 [Google Scholar]
- KEDADOUCHE M, THOMAS M, TAHAN A. A comparative studly between empirical wavelet transforms and empirical mode decomposition methods: application to bearing defect diagnosis[J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2016, 81: 88–107 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jizhong. Fractal[M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University Press, 1995 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.