Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||812 - 818|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- SONG Xiangjun, ZHANG Guangquan. Modeling and analysis of CPS unmanned vehicle systems based on extended hybrid Petri net[J]. Computer Science, 2017, 44(7): 21–24 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jing, YUAN Zhenyu. Modeling of CPS events based on augmented hybrid Petri nets[J]. Computer Engineering & Science, 2020, 303(3): 173–179 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SONG Zhenhua, ZHANG Guangquan. Modeling of CPS based on aspect-oriented spatial-temporal petri net[J]. Computer Science, 2017, 44(7): 38–41 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TAN Pengliu, WANG Yaya, ZHU Ming. Real-time event CPS model based on hybird spatial-temporal Petri nets[J]. Transducer and Microsystem Technologies, 2016, 35(10): 32–35 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WANG Feng. Research on the flight movement modeling and autonomous control technology of unmanned aeral vehicle[D]. Nanjing: Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Yaya. Modeling and verification based on hebrid spatial-temporal Petri net for cyber physical system[D]. Nanchang: Nanchang Hangkong University, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- BENGTSSON J, LARSSON F, LARSON F, et al. UPPAAL-a tool for automatic verification of real-time systems[C]//Proc of Workshop on Verification and Control of Hybrid Systems Ⅲ, 1995: 232-243 [Google Scholar]
- EPETTERSSON K. GLarsen UPPAAL2K: SmallTutorial[J]. Bulletin of the European Association for Theoretical Computer Science, 2000(70): 40–44 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.