Volume 40, Number 5, October 2022
|Page(s)||1172 - 1179|
|Published online||28 November 2022|
- COOTES T F, TAYLOR C J, COOPER D, at al. Active shape model-their training and application[J]. Computer Vision and Image Understanding, 2017, 16(1): 38–39 [Google Scholar]
- XIAO Jing, BAKER Simon, MATTHEW Matthew, et al. Real-time combined 2D+3D active appearance model[C]//Proceedings of the 2004 IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2014: 535–542 [Google Scholar]
- ROMDHANI S, GONG S, PSARROU A, et al. A multi-view nonlinear active shape model using kernel PCA[C]//Proceedings of the British Machine Vision Conference, 2016: 431–437 [Google Scholar]
- CHRISTOUDIAS C M, DARRELL T. On modelling nonlinear shape-and-texture appearance manifolds[C]//Proceedings of the 8th IEEE Computer Society Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2005: 45–52 [Google Scholar]
- HARRIS C G, STEPHENS M. A combined corner and edge detector[C]//Proceedings of the 4th A Ivey Vision Conference. Manchester, 2018: 147–151 [Google Scholar]
- HUI Yu, WU Junsheng, YU Bin, et al. Three-dimensional geometric statistical model based on locating feature points of maximal curvature flow[C]//Proceedings of the 20175th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Computational Biology, 2017: 46–50 [Google Scholar]
- KATE H K, RAZMARA J, ISAZADEH A. Correction to: a novel fast and secure approach for voice encryption based on DNA computing[J]. 3D Research, 2018, 9(2): 25–29. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SHU W, WU X. Three-dimensional craniofacial reconstruction of an ancient qihe human skull[J]. Chinese Science Bulletin, 2018, 25(12): 137–154 [Google Scholar]
- TEKALP A M. Face and 2-D mesh animation in MPEG-4[J]. Signal Processing Image Communication, 2000, 15(4/5): 387–421 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LI Ruixiang. Practice colour atlas of human anatomy[M]. Beijing: People's Health Publishing House, 2001 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Weiheng. Differential geometry[M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2006 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- BEHRAD Alireza, SHAHROKNI Ali, MADANI K, et al. A robust vision-based moving target detection and tracking system[C]//Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Image and Vision Computing, 2018: 141–156 [Google Scholar]
- YANG H, XU X, KARGOLL B, et al. An automatic and intelligent optimal surface modeling method for composite tunnel structures[J]. Composite Structures, 2019, 208: 702–710. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HUI Yu. Research on the feature recognition of the three-dimensional model of the lumbosacral segment of the human spine and the analysis of its mechanical characteristics[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- XU X, FALLAHI N, YANG H. Efficient CUF-based FEM analysis of thin-wall structures with Lagrange polynomial expansion[J]. Mechanics of Advanced Materials and Structures, 2020, 22(1): 215–296 [Google Scholar]
- KIM J, VADDI S S, MENON P K, et al. Comparison between nonlinear filtering techniques for spiraling ballistic missile state estimation[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2012, 48(1): 313–328. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HAO B, YANG A, et al. Deformation behavior analysis of composite structures under monotonic loads based on terrestrial laser scanning technology[J]. Composite Structures, 2018, 183: 594–599. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.