Volume 40, Number 5, October 2022
|Page(s)||1164 - 1171|
|Published online||28 November 2022|
- GAO Liang, SUN Wei, ZHU Rongchang. A relational analysis approach of time series with uncertain information[J]. Journal of Xi'an Jiaotong University, 2010, 44(6): 67–71. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Peizhong. Guided bomb simulation test technology[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2019 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Lingke, ZHAO Feng, YU Yonggang. An evaluation method of ballistic consistency under small sample circumstance[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2014, 35(12): 2124–2128. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- NING Xiaolei, ZHAO Xin, WU Yingxia, et al. Research on simulation model validation based on probability relational analysis[J]. Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2021 39(5): 1158–1167 (in Chinese) [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- LIN Shenglin, LI Wei, YANG Ming, et al. Multivariate validation method under correlation for simulation model[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2019, 45(9): 1666–1678. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LI Wei, JIAO Song, LU Lingyun, et al. Validation and selection of simulation model based on the feature differences[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2014, 40(10): 2134–2144. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- HU Yuwei, MA Ping, YANG Ming, et al. A comprehensive consistency test method based on improved grey relational analysis for simulation results[J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Technology, 2013, 33(7): 711–715. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- EFRON B. Bootstrap methods[J]. The Annuals of Statistics, 1979, 7(1): 1–26 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TANG Xuemei. Consistency test methods in small sample situation[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2001, 23(10): 66–68. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XU Yingqiang, CHEN Xianliang, CAO Dongbo. Compatibility test method in minimal samples situation with two samples[J]. Acta Aeronauticaet Astronautica Sinica, 2018, 39(5): 221936. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YANG Zhenhai, CHENG Weihu, ZHANG Junjian. Goodness of fit test[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TANG Xuemei, ZHANG Jinhuai, SHAO Fengchang, et al. Test analysis and evaluation of weapon systems in samll-sample circumstance[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2001 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- QIU Rongjian, ZHANG Yonglu. Trustworthiness assessment of beam ride missile simulation system[J]. Equipment Manufactring Technology, 2011(2): 27–28. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.