Volume 40, Number 5, October 2022
|Page(s)||1155 - 1163|
|Published online||28 November 2022|
- YU Jinlu, HE Liming, SUN Dong, et al. Investigation of aero-engine thrust performance deterioration rules based on fractal theory[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2010, 25(10): 2302–2306. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- KOK M, SMITH J G, WOHL C J, et al. Critical considerations in the mitigation of insect residue contamination on aircraft surfaces-A review[J]. Progress in Aerospace Sciences, 2015, 75: 1–14. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- STUMP J E. Aircraft Corrosion[J]. Materials Evaluation, 2003, 61(10): 1111–1114 [Google Scholar]
- LIU Wenting, LI Yuhai, CHENG Qunzhi, et al. Accelerated corrosion environmental spectrums for testing surface coatings of critical areas of flight aircraft structures[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2002, 28(1): 109–112. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- DIAKUNCHAK L S. Performance deterioration in industrial gas trubines[J]. ACME Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 1992(114): 161–168 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YANG Huadong. Research on the fouling mechanism and the effect of fouling on performance of axial flow compressor[D]. Beijing: North China Electric Power University, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MEHERHOMJI C, GABRILES G. Gas Turbine blade failures-causes, avoidance, and troubleshooting[C]//Proceedings of the 27th Turbomachinery Symposium, Texas, 1998: 129–180 [Google Scholar]
- SHI Shuo. On-wing compressor washing investigation for civil aero-engine performance enhancement[J]. Science & Technology Information, 2013(15): 84–85. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XING Zekuan. Initial studies on cleaning agents for carbon build-up in aero-engines[J]. Surface Engineering, 1996(2): 28–32. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Jian, SONG Bing, ZHOU Xuebing, et al. Influence of cleaning on turboshaft engine performance recovery[J]. Journal of Sichuan Ordnance, 2014, 35(3): 84–85. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YUAN Changbo, MIAO Hezhuang, HUANG Xing. Washing technology of turbo-shaft engine for military helicopter[J]. Aviation Maintenance & Engineering, 2010(5): 36–38. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LI Benwei, WANG Xiuxia, HU Guocai, et al. Research on cleaning technology of turbojet engine[J]. Aeroengine, 2000(1): 12–16. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mishra R K. Fouling and corrosion in an aero gas turbine compressor[J]. Journal of Failure Analysis and Prevention, 2015, 15(6): 837–845. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- IGIE U, DIEZGONZALEZ P, GIRAUD A, et al. Evaluating gas turbine performance using machine-generated data: quantifying degradation and impacts of compressor washing[J]. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines & Power, 2016, 138(12): 12260 [Google Scholar]
- BRUN K, GRIMLEY T A, FOILES W C, et al. Experimental evaluation of the effectiveness of online water-washing in gas turbine compressors[J]. Journal of engineering for gas turbines and power: Transactions of the ASME, 2015, 137(4): 042605. [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- TARABRIN A P. An Analysis of axial compressor fouling and a blade cleaning method[J]. ASME Journal of Turbomachinery, 1998, 120(2): 256–261 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Turbine Engine Gas Path. Performance specification cleaning compound[S]. MIL-PRF-85704C, 1998 [Google Scholar]
- JU Yaping, ZHANG Chuhua. Impact of fouling on aerodynamic performance of centrifugal compressor impeller[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2013, 34(7): 1262–1265. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.