Volume 36, Number 1, February 2018
|Page(s)||149 - 155|
|Published online||18 May 2018|
- Mouli Varsha R, Jevitha K P. Web Services Attacks and Security——A Systematic Literature Review[J]. Procedia Computer Science,2016,93: 870-877 10.1016/j.procs.2016.07.265 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ji S, Li B, Zhang P. Test Case Selection for Data Flow Based Regression Testing of BPEL Composite Services[C]//IEEE International Conference on Services Computing, 2016: 547-554 [Google Scholar]
- Singal P, Mishra A K, Singh L. Test Case Selection for Regression Testing of Applications Using Web Services Based on WSDL Specification Changes[C]//ICCCA, 2015: 908-913 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yin. Test Suite Generating for Stateful Web Services Using Interface Contract[J]. Journal of Computer Research and Development, 2017(3):609-622 (in Chinese) 10.7544/issn1000-1239.2017.20151045 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yin, Fang Jianyong. Requirement Coverage Oriented Automatic Testing Framework for Web Services[J]. Journal of Frontiers of Computer Science and Technology, 2017, 11(11) : 1747-1763 (in Chinese) 10.3778/j.issn.1673-9418.1609024 [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Meiling. Test Design and Implementation of Yeepay's Automated System of API[D]. Nanjing, Nanjing University, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Hui. Research on Web Application System Automation Software Testing Technology[D]. Qufu, Qufu University, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Han Lu, Research and Implementation of Test Case Generation Technology Based on Web Users' Behavior[D]. Zhengzhou, Zhengzhou University, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Libo. Composite Web Service Test Cases Generation Based on Parsing XML Documents and Solving Constraints[D]. Nanjing, Nanjing University, 2015(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.