Volume 36, Number 1, February 2018
|Page(s)||49 - 56|
|Published online||18 May 2018|
- Xia Lu, Gao Zhenghong. Improving System Decomposition Method for Application to Multi-Objective Optimization of Aircraft Configuration Design[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2006, 24(1):89-93 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sobieski Sobieszsczanski, Haftka R. Multidisciplinary Aerospace Design Optimization: Survey of Recent Developments[R]. AIAA-1996-0711 [Google Scholar]
- Peter J E V, Dwight R P. Numerical Sensitivity Analysis for Aerodynamic Optimization:a Survey of Approaches[J]. Computers & Fluids, 2010, 39(3):373-391[Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan Li, Chen Xiaoqian, Wang Zhenguo. Study of the Automatic Differentiation Method for Calculating Sensitivities in the MDO of Flying Vehicles[J]. Journal of National University of Defense Technology, 2006, 28(2):13-16 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Ya'nan, Wang Heping. Robust Design Optimization Method to Aircraft Based on Sensitivity Analysis[J]. Aeronautical Computing Technique, 2009, 39(5):48-51 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Morris M D. Factorial Sampling Plans for Preliminary Computational Experiments[J]. Technometrics, 1991, 33: 161-174 10.1080/00401706.1991.10484804 [Google Scholar]
- Sobol’ I M. Global Sensitivity Indices for Nonlinear Mathematical Models and their Monte Carlo Estimates[J]. Mathematics and Computers in Simulation, 2001, 55(1/2/3) : 271-280[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ding, Xia Lu. Application of Improved Particle Swarm Optimization Algorithm to Aerodynamic Design[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2012, 33(10) : 1809-1816 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Ding, Xia Lu. Application of a Hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization to Airfoil Design[J]. Aeronautical Computing Technique, 2010, 40(6) : 66-71 (in Chinese)[Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.