Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||679 - 684|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Bridier L, Hernández-Torres D, David M, et al. A Heuristic Approach for Optimal Sizing of ESS Coupled with Intermittent Renewable Sources Systems[J]. Renewable Energy, 2016, 91: 155-165 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jie, Ding Ming. Wind Power Fluctuation Smoothing Strategy of Hybrid Energy Storage System Using Self-Adaptive Wavelet Packet Decomposition[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2017, 41(3): 7-12 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tian Chongyi, Li Ke, Yan Yi, et al. A Multi-Time Scale Control Strategy of Hybrid Energy Storoge system in Wind Form Based on Empirical Made Decomposition[J]. Power System Technology, 2015, 39(8): 2167-2172 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Fengbing, Xie Kaigui, Zhang Xuesong, et al. Optimization of Coordinated Control Parameters for Hybrid Energy Storage System Based on Life Quantization[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems, 2014, 38(1): 1-5 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Pang Ming, Shi Yikai, Yuan Xiaoqing, et al. An Optimal Sizing Hybrid Energy Storage System for Smoothing the Output Fluctuations of Wind Power[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(3): 493-498 [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bindner H, Cronin T, Lundsager P, et al. Lifetime Modelling of Lead Acid Batteries[R]. Denmark: Ris National Laboratory, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Schaltz E, Khaligh A, Rasmussen P O. Influence of Battery/Ultracapacitor Energy-Storage Sizing on Battery Lifetime in a Fuel Cell Hybrid Electric Vehicle[J]. IEEE Trans on Vehicular Technology, 2009, 58(8): 3882-3891 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Castillo A, Gayme D F. Grid-Scale Energy Storage Applications in Renewable Energy Integration:A Survey[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2014, 87: 885-894 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.