Volume 36, Number 4, August 2018
|Page(s)||685 - 692|
|Published online||24 October 2018|
- Wang Hui, Tong Minhui, Zheng Pei. Research on Contact Strength between Roller Screw Pair on Hoisting Mechanism Applied in Deep Sea Crane[J]//3rd International Conference on Applied Mechanics, Materials and Manufacturing, 2013: 2001-2005 [Google Scholar]
- Rosero J A, Ortega J A, Aldabas E, et al. Moving towards a More Electric Aircraft[J]. IEEE Aerospace and Electronic Systems Magazine, 2007, 22(3): 3-9 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Brandenburg G, Brückl S, Dormann J, et al. Comparative Investigation of Rotary and Linear Motor Feed Drive Systems for High Precision Machine Tools[C]//Proceedings of the 6th International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control. Nagoya, Japan, 2000: 384-389 [Google Scholar]
- Ohashi Y, De Andrade A, Nosé Y. Hemolysis in an Electromechanical Driven Pulsatile Total Artificial Heart[J]. Artificial Organs, 2003, 27(12): 1089-1093 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jiajun, Wei Zhenxing, Zhu Jisheng, et al. Calculation of Load Distribution of Planetary Roller Screws and Static Rigidity[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2011, 39(4): 1-4 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jan R, Lisowski F. The Computational Model of the Load Distribution Between Elements in Planetary Roller Screw[C]//9th International Conference on Fracture & Strength of Solids, Jeju, Korea, June 9-13, 2013, 1-6 [Google Scholar]
- Jones M H, Velinsky S A. Stiffness of the Roller Screw Mechanism by the Direct Method[J]. Mechanics Based Design of Structures And Machines, 2014, 42: 17-34 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenjie, Liu Geng, Ma Shangjun, et al. Load Distribution of Planetary Roller Screw Mechanism with Different Installations[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechanical University, 2015, 33(2): 229-236 [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lisowski F. Numerical Computation of Stresses and Deformations in the Planetary Roller Screw Components[J]. Technical Transactions 2015 7 141 148 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Abevi F, Daidie A, Chaussumier M, et al. Static Load Distribution and Axial Stiffness in a Planetary Roller Screw Mechanism[J]. Mechanical Design, 2016, 138(1): 1-11 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wenjie, Liu Geng, Tong Ruiting, et al. Thread Load Balance Design Method of Planetary Roller Screw Mechanism[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechanical University, 2016, 34(3): 499-507 [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhdanov A V, Morozov V V, Theoretical Study of the Load Distribution on the Thread for Roller Screw Mechanisms of a Friction Type[C]//International Conference on Industrial Engineering, 2016: 992-999 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Shangjun, Liu Geng, Tong Ruiting, et al. A New Study on the Parameter Relationships of Planetary Roller Screws[J]. Mathematical Problems in Engineering 2012 5 123 132 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.