Volume 36, Number 5, October 2018
|Page(s)||831 - 838|
|Published online||17 December 2018|
- Lü Yuanbo, Zhuo Yi, Zhang Wendong. The Fatigue Cumulative Damage Probability Model of Gear Contact[J]. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2017, 39(4): 957-960 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Yu'e, Wang Bo, Xiong Xiaofeng. Experimental Study of Fatigue Damage of Glass-Fiber Reinforced Aluminum Laminates (FMLs)[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(2): 222-226 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- He Zhaoming, Zhao Yongxiang, Yang Bing, et al. Probabilistic Models for the Random Fatigue S-N Relations of LZ50 Axle Steel[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2005, 22(2): 200-205 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Hongshuang, Lü Zhenzhou. New Method for Estimating Fatigue Life Three-Parameter P-S-N Curves[J]. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2007, 29(2): 300-304 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bing, Chen Liwei, Chen Yongxiang, et al. Studies on Small Sample Test Method for Blade S-N Curve[J]. China Measurement & Test, 2015, 41(12)(in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ghanem R, Spanos P D. Polynomial Chaos in Stochastic Finite Elements[J]. Journal of Applied Mechanics, 2014, 57: 197-202 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yizhi, Wang Xiaodong, Kang Shun. Applieation of Multi-Dimensional Polynomial Chaos on Numerieal Simulations of Stochastic Cavity Flow[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2012, 33(3): 419-422 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Stephens M A. EDF Statistics for Goodness of Fit and Some Comparisons[J]. Journal of the American Statistical Association, 1974, 69(347): 730-737 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.