Volume 36, Number 6, December 2018
|Page(s)||1085 - 1092|
|Published online||12 March 2019|
- Walker H. Gear Tooth Deflection and Profile Modification[J]. Engineer, 1938, 166: 409-412 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tesfahunegn Y A, Rosa F, Gorla C. The Effects of the Shape of Tooth Profile Modifications on the Transmission Error, Bending, and Contact Stress of Spur Gears[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2010, 224(8): 1749-1758 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tavakoli M S, Houser D R. Optimum Profile Modifications for the Minimization of Static Transmission Errors of Spur Gears[J]. Journal of Mechanisms, Transmissions, and Automation in Design, 1986, 108(1): 86-94 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh S S, Chakraborty G. On Optimal Tooth Profile Modification for Reduction of Vibration and Noise in Spur Gear Pairs[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2016, 105: 145-163 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Conry T F, Seireg A. A Mathematical Programming Technique for the Evaluation of Load Distribution and Optimal Modifications for Gear Systems[J]. Journal of Engineering for Industry, 1973, 95(4): 1115-1122 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li S. Effects of Maching Errors, Assembly Errors and Tooth Modifications on Loading Capacity, Load-Sharing Ratio and Transmission Error of a Pair of Spur Gears[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2007, 42: 698-726 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jinke, Fang Zongde, Wang Feng. Optimal Design with Diagonal Modification for Reducing Helical Gear Noise[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2014, 33(7): 63-67 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Q B, Zhang Y M. A Model for Analyzing Stiffness and Stress in a Helical Gear Pair with Tooth Profile Errors[J]. Journal of Vibration and Control, 2017, 23(2): 272-289 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maatar M, Velex P. Quasi-Static and Dynamic Analysis of Narrow-Faced Helical Gears with Profile and Lead Modifications[J]. Journal of Mechanical Design, 1997, 119(4): 474-480 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bruyére J, Gu X, Velex P. On the Analytical Definition of Profile Modifications Minimizing Transmission Error Variations in Narrow-Faced Spur Helical Gears[J]. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2015, 92: 257-272 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hourser D, Harianto J, Talbot D. Gear Mesh Misalignment[J]. Gear Solutions, 2006, 7: 34-43 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Lehao, Liu Geng, Wu Liyan. Determination of Composite Meshing Errors and Its Influence on the Vibration of Gear System[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 51(1): 123-130 (in Chinese) [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chang Lehao, He Zhaoxia, Liu Geng. Dynamic Modeling of Parallel Shaft Gear Transmissions Using Finite Element Method[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2016, 35(2): 47-53 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Özgüven H N, Houser D R. Dynamic Analysis of High Speed Gears by Using Loaded Static Transmission Error[J]. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 1988, 125(1): 71-83 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Harianto J, Houser D R. A Methodology for Obtaining Optimum Gear Tooth Micro-Topographies for Noise and Stress Minimization over a Broad Operating Torque Range[C]//ASME 2007 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, 2007: 289-303 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.