Volume 37, Number 1, February 2019
|Page(s)||7 - 12|
|Published online||03 April 2019|
- Flittie K, Curtin B. Pathfinder Solar-Powered Aircraft Flight Performance[C]//23rd Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference, 1998: 4446 [Google Scholar]
- Seong Y B, Lim J H, Yeo M S, et al. HELIOS:Solar Rights Analysis System for Apartment Buildings[J]. Solar energy, 2006, 80(6): 723-741 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yong, Wang Yingxu. Lateral Deviation Correction Control for UAV Taxiing[J]. Acta Aeronoutica et Astronautica Sinica, 2008 (suppl 1): 142-149 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yanxiong, Zhou Zhou, Shao Zhuang, et al. Lateral Deviation Correction Control for Flying-Wing UAV Taxiing[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(4): 593-601 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Deng Yinping, Fan Yanming. Design and Simulation of Ground Taxiing System for UAV with Four Wheels[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2008, 20(21): 5929-5935 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Gao Z. Scaling and Bandwidth-Parameterization Based Controller Tuning[C]//Proceedings of the American Control Conference, 2006: 4989-4996 [Google Scholar]
- Beard R W, Mclain T W. Small Unmanned Aircraft:Theory and Practice[M]. New Jersey, Princeton University Press, 2012: 28-59 [Google Scholar]
- Nelson D R, Barber D B, Mclain T W, et al. Vector Field Path Following for Miniature Air Vehicles[J]. IEEE Trans on Robotics, 2007, 23(3): 519-29 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sujit P, Saripalli S, Sousa J B. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Path Following:a Survey and Analysis of Algorithms for Fixed-Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicless[J]. IEEE Trans on Control Systems, 2014, 34(1): 42-59 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.