Volume 37, Number 2, April 2019
|Page(s)||242 - 248|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- Zhao Jing, Zhang Ziqiang, Zheng Qiang, et al. Research Status and Development Trend of Robot Safety Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2018, 44(7): 1347–1358 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wilson A. Design and Development of a Magneto-Rheological Linear Clutch for Force Controlled Human Safe Robots[C]//IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Furnémont R, Mathijssen G, Van Der Hoeven T, et al. Torsion MACCEPA: a Novel Compact Compliant Actuator Designed Around the Drive Axis[C]//IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2015: 232–237 [Google Scholar]
- Jafari A, Tsagarakis N, Caldwell D. Energy Efficient Actuators with Adjustable Stiffness:a Review on AWAS, AWAS-Ⅱ and Compact VSA Changing Stiffness Based on Lever Mechanism[J]. Industrial Robot, 2015, 42(3): 242–251 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mathijssen G, Lefeber D, Vanderborght B. Variable Recruitment of Parallel Elastic Elements:Series-Parallel Elastic Actuators(SPEA) with Dephased Mutilated Gears[J]. IEEE/ASME Trans on Mechatronics, 2015, 20(2): 594–602 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun J T, Zhang Y, Zhang C, et al. Mechanical Design of a Compact Serial Variable Stiffness Actuator(SVSA) Based on Lever Mechanism[C]//IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Kumbhar B K, Patil S R, Sawant S M. Synthesis and Characterization of Magneto-Rheological(MR) Fluids for MR Brake Application[J]. Engineering Science and Technology, an International Journal, 2015, 18(3): 432–438 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kong X, Li B, Quan L, et al. Study on Dynamic Bingham-Polynomial Model of a MRF Damper[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 53(14): 179–186 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.