Volume 37, Number 2, April 2019
|Page(s)||258 - 265|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- Wang Tongxu Ma Hongyan, Nie Muhan. The Research of PMSM BP Neural Network PID Control in Elevator Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2015, 30(suppl 1): 43–47 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuelei, Huang Keyuan, Jiang Zhi et al. Speed Sensorless Control of PMSM Based on Estimated Current Model Transactions of China Electrotechnical Society, 2016, 31(11): 68–74 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bao Lushan, Wang Yifei, Li Yan. Research on APF Based on Vector Decoupling Control and Predictive Current Control Power System Protection and Control, 2015, 43(5): 88–93 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiuliang, Che Beikai. Research on Decoupling Control Method for Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor Vector Electrical Engineering, 20134): 37–40 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Mun J M, Park G J, Seo S. et al. Design Characteristics of IPMSM with Wide Constant Power Speed Range for EV Traction[J]. IEEE Trans on Magnetics, 2017, 99: 1–4 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Y, Cao W, Mcloone S. et al. Design and Flux-Weakening Control of an Interior Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Electric Vehicles[J]. IEEE Trans on Applied Superconductivity, 2016, 26(7): 1–6 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bianchi N, Bolognani S, Zigliotto M. Analysis of PM Synchronous Motor Drive Failures during Flux Weakening Operation, PESC Record[C]//27th Annual IEEE Power Electronics Specialists Conference, Baveno, 1996: 1542–1548 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinglin, Ding Xiaofeng, Chris Mi, et al. Effectively Dealing with Sudden Losses of Drive Signals by Inverter Switches of IPMSM System Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2011, 29(4): 620–626 (in Chinese) [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jahns T M, Caliskan V. Uncontrolled Generator Operation of Interior PM Synchronous Machines Following High-Speed Inverter Shutdown[J]. IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 1999, 35(6): 1347–1357 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liaw Chongzhi, Soong W L, Welchko B A, et al. Uncontrolled Generation in Interior Permanent-Magnet Machines[J]. IEEE Trans on Industry Applications, 2005, 41(4): 945–954 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gong Chao, Liu Jinglin, Han Zexiu, et al. Analysis on Uncontrolled Generation in Electrical Vehicles and a Battery Protection Method[C]//2017 IEEE 3rd International Future Energy Electronics Conference and ECCE Asia, Kaohsiung, 2017: 1606–1610 [Google Scholar]
- Bahramipanah M, Torregrossa D, Cherkaoui R, et al. Enhanced Equivalent Electrical Circuit Model of Lithium-Based Batteries Accounting for Charge Redistribution, State-of-Health and Temperature Effects[J]. IEEE Trans on Transportation Electrification, 2017, 3(3): 589–599 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yang, Tang Taofeng, Qin Datong, et al. PNGV Equivalent Circuit Model and SOC Estimation Algorithm of Lithium Batteries for Electric Vehicle Journal of System Simulation, 2012, 24(4): 938–942 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhaoan, Liu Jinjun. Power Electronics. Beijing, China Machine Press, 2009 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kun, You Xiaojie, Wang Chenchen, et al. Research on Synchronized SVPWM Strategies under Low Switching Frequency Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(16): 4175–4183 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.