Volume 37, Number 2, April 2019
|Page(s)||266 - 272|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- Zhang Yaozhong, Hu Bo, Li Jiwei, et al. UAV Multi-Mission Reconnaissance Decision-Making under Uncertainty Environment Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2016, 34(6): 1028–1034 (in Chinese) [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Chaoqiang, Li Xiaobo, Zhang Jing, et al. Analysis of Airborne Passive Location Precision Based on Multi-Static Cooperation Modern Radar, 2017, 39(11): 11–14, 33 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang K, An J, Bu X, et al. Constrained Total Least-Squares Location Algorithm Using Time-Difference-of-Arrival Measurements[J]. IEEE Trans on Vehicular Technology, 2010, 59(3): 1558–1562 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Guohui, Feng Dazheng, Zhou Yan, et al. TOA Localization Algorithm Using the Linear-Correction Technique Journal of Xidian University, 2015, 42(3): 22–25, 32 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Grewal M S, Weill L R, Andrews A P. Global Positioning Systems, Inertial Navigation, and Integration[J]. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews Computational Statistics, 2007, 3(4): 383–384 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Ziquan, Zhang Youmin, Qu Yaohong, et al. Distributed Adaptive Fault-Tolerant Cooperative Control for Multi-UAVs against Actuator and Sensor Faults[C]//ASME 2017 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences and Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Li Wanchun, Wei Ping, Xiao Xianci. A Robust TDOA Passive Location Method and Its Performance Analysis Science China, 2009, 39(4): 476–482 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Fan X, Younan N H, Taylor C DA Perturbation Analysis of the Regularized Constrained Total Least Squares[J]. IEEE Trans on Circuits & Systems Ⅱ Analog & Digital Signal Processing, 1996, 43(2): 140–142 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.