Volume 37, Number 2, April 2019
|Page(s)||417 - 423|
|Published online||05 August 2019|
- Allocca L, Andreassl L. Enhanced Splash Models for High Pressure Diesel Spray[J]. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, 2007, 129609–622 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Y, Zhang Y T, Qiu T, et al. Optimization Research for a High Pressure Common Rail Diesel Engine Based on Simulation[J]. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 2010, 11(5): 625–636 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Chao, Wang Yong, Li Jiaqiang, et al. Combustion and NO2 Emission Characteristic of High Pressure Common Rail Diesel Engine Chinese Internal Combustion Engine Engineering, 2013, 34(1): 13–17 (in Chinese) [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lee T W, Reizt R D. The Effects of Split Injection and Swirl on a HSDL Diesel Engine Equipped with a Common Rail Injection System[J]. SAE Transactions, 2003, 112(3): 508–521 [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuhui, Cui Kerun, Zhu Guowei. The Electronic Control Technology on Ultra-High Supercharged Diesel Engine Trans of CSICE, 2002, 20(6): 541–545 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Havdrem J, Qian D H, Jin Y J, et al. Effect of Injection Parameters on the Combustion and Emission Characteristics in a Common-Rail Direct Injection Diesel Engine Fueled with Waste Cooking Oil Biodiesel[J]. Renewable Energy, 2014, 639–17 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yan J W. Common Rail Injection System Iterative Learning Control Based Parameter Calibration for Accurate Fuel Injection Quantity Control[J]. International Journal of Automotive Technology, 2011, 12(2): 149–157 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shinohara Y, Takeuchi K, Herrmann O E, et al. 3000 Bar Common Rail System[J]. Journal of Technology and Materials Mechanics, 2011, 72(1): 4–9 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ghsemi A, Barron R M, Balavhandar R, et al. Spray-Induced Air Motion in Single and Twin Ultra-High Injection Diesel Sprays[J]. Fuel, 2014, 121284–297 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leinhard R, Parche M, Alvare H, et al. Pressure-Amplified Common Rail System for Commercial Vehicles[J]. MTZ, 2009, 70(5): 10–15 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park S H, Suh H K, Lee C S. Nozzle Flow and Atomization Characteristics of Ethanol Blended Biodiesel Fuel[J]. Renewable Energy, 2010, 35(4): 144–150 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hossam L, Asrag E, Yiguang Ju. Direct Numerical Simulations of NOx Effect on Multistage Auto Ignition of DME/Air Mixture in the Negative Temperature Coefficient Regime for Stratified HCCI Engine Conditions[C]//51st AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting Including the New Horizons Forum and Aerospace Exposition, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Cheng W L, Han F Y, Liu Q N, et al. Experimental and Theoretical Investigation of Surface Temperature Non-Uniformity of Spray Cooling[J]. Energy, 2011, 3624–57 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Liu J H, Yao A R, Yao C D. Effects of Diesel Injection Pressure on the Performance and Emissions of a HD Common-Rail Diesel Engine Fueled with Diesel/Methanol Dual Fuel[J]. Fuel, 2015, 140(15): 192–200 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raj K, Graham T. A Preliminary Study of Ignition Consistency and Heat Release Analysis for a Common-Rail Diesel Engine[R]. SAE Paper, 2004-01-0932, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Heywoode J B. Internal Combustion Engine Fundamentals New York, McGraw-Hill Inc 1988 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.