Volume 37, Number 3, June 2019
|Page(s)||552 - 557|
|Published online||20 September 2019|
- GibsonL J, AshbyM F. Cellular Solids:Structure and Properties[M]. New York, Cambridge University Press, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- SchaedlerT A, CarterW B. Architected Cellular Materials[J]. Annual Review of Materials Research, 2016, 46(1): 070115 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- ChenXiuyan, RongJili, ChenXiangyu, et al. Analysis and Optimization for Medium and High Frequency Noise Attenuation of Rocket Fairings with Porous Material[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2018, 39(4): 383-391 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- YaoDan, DuJiping, ZhangJie, et al. Parameter Identification of Acoustic Porous Materials and Its Application in Sound Insulation of Metro Ceilings[J]. Journal of Central South University, 2018, 49(1): 253-260 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- MarceloJ S, DeLemos, MarceloB. Heat-Transfer Coefficient for Cellular Materials Modeled as an Array of Elliptic Rods[J]. Advanced Engineering Materials, 2010, 11(10): 837-842 [Google Scholar]
- ZhangY, XuY, LiuS. A Fast Numerical Method for the Analysis of the Heat Transfer Performance of Graded Metallic Honeycomb Materials[J]. International Journal of Heat & Mass Transfer, 2014, 79(79): 507-517 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FerklP, PokornyR, BobákM, et al. Heat Transfer in One-Dimensional Micro-and Nano-Cellular Foams[J]. Chemical Engineering Science, 2013, 97(7): 50-58 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mukherjee R, Gopinath N K, Vignesh V, et al. Thermal Analysis of Scramjet Combustor Panel with Active Cooling Using Cellular Materials[C]//30th International Symposium on Shock Wavesl, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- EusebioS. Influence of Solid Phase Conductivity and Cellular Structure on the Heat Transfer Mechanisms of Cellular Materials:Diverse Case Studies[J]. Advanced Engineering Materials, 2010, 11(10): 818-824 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wei. Three-Dimensional Gradient Design of Metal Honeycomb Heat Exchanger Based on FE-FDM Method[D]. Dalian, Dalian University of Technology, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZhangKai, DengZichen. Active Heat Dissipation of Cellular Materials with Convection Boundary Conditions[J]. Acta Materiae Compositae Sinica, 2010, 27(4): 152-159 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- LeiHong, ZhangXinming, WangJiping. Heat Transfer Enhancement of Porous Foams and Analysis with Field Synergy Principle[J]. Materials Review, 2018, 32(6): 1010-1014 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hao. Study on Heat Transfer Characteristics Honeycomb Structure under Aerodynamic Heating Conditions[D]. Harbin, Harbin Univesity of Technology, 2014(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- WuYihao, WangTianshu. The Simulation of Heat Transfer Performance of Metal Honeycomb Sandwich Panel Taking into Account Radiative Effects[J]. Materials Review:Album on Nanometer and New Materials, 2016, (1): 164-167 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.