Volume 37, Number 4, August 2019
|Page(s)||691 - 696|
|Published online||23 September 2019|
- Ke Guixi, Pan Guang, Huang Qiaogao, et al. Reviews of Underwater Drag Reduction Technology[J]. Advances in Mechanics, 2009, 39(5): 546–554 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Saranjam B. Experimental and Numerical Investigation of an Unsteady Supercavitating Moving Body[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2013, 59(2): 9–14 [Article]">10.3321/j.issn:1000-0992.2009.05.004 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wei Yingjie, He Qiankun, Wang Cong, et al. Review of Study on the Tail-Slap Problems of Supercavitating Projectile[J]. Ship Science and Technology, 2013, 35(1): 7–15 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Chenggong. Research on Multiphase Flowand Trajectory Characteristics of Unsteady Movement of High Speed Projectile[D]. Harbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2017 (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu K P, Zhang G, Zhou J J, et al. Numerical Study of the Pitching Motions of Supercavitating Vehicles[J]. Journal of Hydrodynamics, 2012, 24(6): 951–958 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Reichardt H. The Laws of Cavitation Bubbles at Axially Symmetrical Bodies in a Flow[R]. Reportsd and Translations No.766, 1946: 322-326 [Google Scholar]
- Savchenko Y N. Expermental Investigation of Supercavitating Motion of Bodies[C]//RTO AVT Lecture Series on Supercavitating Flows, Brussels, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Jin Daqiao, Wang Cong, Wei Yingjie, et al. Experimental Study of Ventilated Supercavity by Underwater Projectile[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2011, 28(9): 214–217 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haibin, Zhang Jiazhong, Wei Yingjie, et al. Experimental Study of the Drag Reduction of Ventilated Supercavity of Underwater Bodies[J]. Ship Engineering, 2006, 28(3): 14–17 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Wei, Wei Yingjie, Han Wanjin, et al. Simulation of the Trajectory Stability of Natural Supercavitating Vehicles[J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2012, 44(1): 26–30 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Lee S J, Paik B G, Kim K Y, et al. On Axial Deformation of Ventilated Supercavities in Closed-Wall Tunnel Experiments[J]. Experimental Thermal & Fluid Science, 2018, 96: 321–328 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Suguo, Wang Yadong, Liu Lehua, et al. Research on the Trajectory Characteristics of Supercavitating Vehicle at Preset Rudder Angle[J]. Acta Armmamentarii, 2017, 38(10): 1974–1979 [Article] (In chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yuan X L, Xing T. Hydrodynamic Characteristics of a Supercavitating Vehicle's AFT Body[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2016, 114: 37–46 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Buyvol V N. Slender Cavity in Flows with Perturbations, Kiev, Nuakova Dumka Publishing House 1980 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.