Volume 37, Number 5, October 2019
|Page(s)||1011 - 1017|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Suh H KPark S W, Lee C S. Effect of Piezo-Driven Injection System on the Macroscopic and Microscopic Atomization Characteristics of Diesel Fuel Spray[J]. Fuel, 2007, 86: 2833–2845 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wendelin K, Christian B, Grit K, et al. New Piezo Injection System for Increased Efficiency of Diesel Engines[J]. MTZ Worldwide, 2016, 77(10): 46–49 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Jinsu K, Juwan K, Seokcheol J, et al. Effects of Different Piezo-Acting Mechanism on Two-Stage Fuel Injection and CI Combustion in a CRDi Engine[J]. Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 2016, 30(12): 5727–5737 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng J, Takahashi S, Yoshikawa S, et al. Heat Generation in Multilayer Piezoelectric Actuators[J]. Journal of the American Ceramic Society, 2010, 79(12): 3193–3198 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Raul Payri, Jaime Gimeno, Carmen Mata, et al. Rate of Injection Measurements of a Direct-Acting Piezoelectric Injector for Different Operating Temperatures[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2017, 154: 387–393 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Meng Yubo, Zhang Youtong, Wang Zhiming, et al. Experimental Investigation of Coupled Hysteretic Thermo-Electro-Mechanical of Piezoelectric Actuators for Fuel Injector[J]. Journal of Jilin University, 2018, 48(2): 480–485 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Altieri L, Tonoli A. Piezoelectric Injectors for Automotive Applications:Modeling and Experimental Validation of Hysteretic Behavior and Temperature Effects[J]. Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement & Control, 2012, 135: 11005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li F X, Rajapakse R, Mumford D, et al. Quasi-Static Thermo-Electro-Mechanical Behavior of Piezoelectric Stack Actuators[J]. Smart Materials & Structures, 2008, 17: 015049 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DU Gang. Temperature and Field Dependence of the Ferroelectric Domain Reversal Behaviors in Piezoelectric Ceramics[D]. Shanghai, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences, 2013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yongye, Yang Deqing, Wang Yuequn. Application of Hysteresis Loop in Piezoelectric Materials Research[J]. Acoustics and Electronics Engineering, 2007233–37 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Raul P, Jaime G, Carmen M, et al. Rate of Injection Measurements of a Direct-Acting Piezoelectric Injector for Different Operating Temperatures[J]. Energy Conversion and Management, 2017, 154: 387–393 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Byounggul O, Seungsuk O, Kangyoon L, et al. Development of an Injector Driver for Piezo-Actuated Common Rail Injectors[C]//14th Asia Pacific Automotive Engineering Conference, Hollywood, California, USA, 2007: 28117–28126 [Google Scholar]
- Jaffe B, Gook W R, Jaffe H. Piezoelectric Ceramic[M]. London, Academic, 1971 [Google Scholar]
- Meng Yubo. Characteristics Analysis and Optimization Design of Piezoelectric Actuator for Piezoelectric Fuel Injector[D]. Jinan, Shandong University, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Uchion K, Hirose S. Loss Mechanisms in Piezoelectrics:How to Measure Different Losses Separately[J]. IEEE Trans on Ultrasonics Ferroelectrcs and Frequency Control, 200248 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.