Volume 37, Number 5, October 2019
|Page(s)||1018 - 1027|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Lokukaluge P P, Victor F F P. Santos. et al. Experimental Evaluations on Ship Autonomous Navigation and Collision Avoidance by Intelligent Guidance[J]. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 2015, 40(2): 374387 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo Weilin, Zou Zaojian, Li Tieshan. Robust Tracking Control of Nonlinear Ship Steering[J]. Control Theory & Applications, 2009, 26(8): 893–895 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Du J, Abraham A, Yu S. et al. Adaptive Dynamic Surface Control with Nussbaum Gain for Course-Keeping of Ships[J]. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2014, 27(1): 236240 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X, Zhang G. Design of Ship Course-Keeping Autopilot Using a Sine Function-Based Nonlinear Feedback Technique[J]. Journal of Navigation, 2016, 69(2): 246–256 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Q, Zhang X K, IM N K. Ship Nonlinear-Feedback Course Keeping Algorithm Based on Mmg Model Driven by Bipolar Sigmoid Function for Berthing[J]. International Journal of Naval Architecture & Ocean Engineering, 2017, 9(5): 525–536 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Piotr Borkowski, Zenon Zwierzewicz. Ship Course-Keeping Algorithm Based on Knowledge Base[J]. Intelligent Automation & Soft Computing, 2011, 17(2): 149–163 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Z, Gu W, Gao D. Ship Course Keeping Using Eigenvalue Decomposition Adaptive Sliding Mode Control[C]//Techno-Ocean, 2017: 687–691 [Google Scholar]
- Do K D, Jiang Z P, Pan J. Underactuated Ship Global Tracking Under Relaxed Conditions[J]. IEEE Trans on Automatic Control, 2015, 47(9): 1529–1536 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Nicolau V, Miholca C, Aiordachioaie D. et al. QFT Autopilot Design for Robust Control of Ship Course-Keeping and Course-Changing Problems[J]. Journal of Control Engineering & Applied Informatics, 2006, 7(1): 50–54 [Google Scholar]
- Liu S, Yu P, Li Y Y. et al. Application of Hinfinite Control to Ship Steering System[J]. Journal of Marine Science and Application, 2006, 5(1): 611 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Das S, Bhatt A, Talole S E. UDE Based Backstepping Design for Ship Autopilot[C]//International Conference on Industrial Instrumentation and Control, 2015: 417–422 [Google Scholar]
- Lei Z, Guo C. Disturbance Rejection Control Solution for Ship Steering System with Uncertain Time Delay[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2015, 957883 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xianku, Jia Xinle. Ship Motion Control[M]. Beijing, National Defence Industry Press, 2006 [Google Scholar]
- Du P, Ouahsine A, Toan K T. et al. Simulation of Ship Maneuvering in a Confined Waterway Using a Nonlinear Model Based on Optimization Techniques[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2017, 142194203 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan Y, Mu D, Zhang X. et al. Course keeping Control Based on Integrated Nonlinear Feedback for a USV with Pod-Like Propulsion[J]. Journal of Navigation, 201871[Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.