Volume 37, Number 5, October 2019
|Page(s)||865 - 870|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Farrell J A, Zhao Y, Djapic V. Autonomous Underwater Vehicle Navigation[C]//MIT Marine Robotics Laboratory Technical Memorandum, 1998: 663–678 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Nengbing, Wang Yabin, Wang Qiang. A Brief Review of Geomagnetic Navigation Technology[J]. Journal of Navigation and Positioning, 2018, 6(2): 15–19 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Canciani A, Raquet J. Airborne Magnetic Anomaly Navigation, IEEE Trans on Aerospace & Electronic Systems, 2017(99): 1–1 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Guo C, Li A, Hong C, et al. Algorithm for Geomagnetic Navigation and Its Validity Evaluation[C]//IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering, 2011: 573–577 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Boström J E, Åkesson S, Alerstam T. Where on Earth Can Animals Use a Geomagnetic Bi-Coordinate Map for Navigation?[J]. Ecography, 2012, 35(11): 1039–1047 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Mingyong, Liu Kun, Li Hong, et al. A Study of Bio-Inspired Geomagnetic Navigation Using Timing Evolution Searching Strategy[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2014, 32(6): 894–898 [Article] [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lohmann K J, Lohmann C M F, Putman N F. Magnetic Maps in Animals:Nature's GPS[J]. Journal of Experimental Biology, 2007, 210(21): 3697–3705 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Salomon R. Evolutionary Algorithms and Gradient Search:Similarities and Differences[J]. IEEE Trans on Evolutionary Computation, 1998, 2(2): 45–55 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.