Volume 37, Number 5, October 2019
|Page(s)||871 - 877|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Chandrasekhar Vijay, Kgseah Winston, Choo Y S, et al. Localization in Underwater Sensor Networks-Survey and Challenges[C]//Proceedings of the 1st ACM International Workshop on Underwater Networks, 2006: 33–40 [Google Scholar]
- Erolkantarci M,Mouftah H T, Oktug S. A Survey of Architectures and Localization Techniques for Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks[J]. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutotials, 2011, 13(3): 487–502 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Biao, Li Yu, Huang Haining, et al. Target Localization in Underwater Acoustic Sensor Networks[C]//Proceedings of 2008 Congress on Image and Signal Processing, 2008: 68–72 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu E, Ding Z, Dasgupta S. Source Localization in Wireless Sensor Networks from Signal Time-of-Arrival Measurements[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2011, 59(6): 2887–2897 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Biao, Yang Guang, Xie Zhibing, et al. Underwater Target Localization Based on DOAs of Sensor Array Network[C]//Proceedings of 2nd International Conference on Signal Processing Systems, 2010: 238–240 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Jian. Research and Implementation of Wireless Sensor Networks Positioning Technology Based on Time Measurement[D]. Zhengzhou, The PLA Information Engineering University, 2009 (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Morenosalinas David, Pascoal Antonio, Aranda Joaquin. Optimal Sensor Placement for Acoustic Underwater Target Positioning with Range-Only Measurements[J]. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 2016, 41(3): 620–643 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O'Lone C E, Dhillon H S, Buehrer R M. A Statistical Characterization of Localization Performance in Wireless Networks[J]. IEEE Trans on Wireless Communications, 2018, 17(9): 5841–5856 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liang Hong, Zhang Xiaomin. Signal Detection and Estimation[M]. Xi'an, Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 2011 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Kay S M. Fundamentals of Statistical Signal Processing(Vol. Ⅰ: Estimation Theory, Vol. Ⅱ: Detection Theory)[M]. Luo Pengfei, Zhang Wenming, Liu Zhong, Translator. Beijing, Publishing House of Electronics Industry, 2003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.