Volume 37, Number 6, December 2019
|Page(s)||1184 - 1190|
|Published online||11 February 2020|
- Yang Huaiguang, Ding Liang, Gao Haibo, et al. Experimental Study and Modeling of Wheel's Steering Sinkage for Planetary Exploration Rovers[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2017, 53(8): 99–108 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yen J, Jain A, Balaram J. ROAMS: Rover Analysis, Modeling and Simulation[C]//Proceedings of the Fifth International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, 1999: 249–254 [Google Scholar]
- Jain A, Balaram J, Cameron J, et al. Recent Developments in the ROAMS Planetary Rover Simulation Environment[C]//IEEE Aerospace Conference Proceedings, 2004: 861–876 [Google Scholar]
- Patel N, Ellery A, Allouis E, et al. Rover Mobility Performance Evaluation Tool(RMPET): a Systematic Tool for Rover Chassis Evaluation via Application of Bekker Theory[C]//Proceedings of the 8th ESA Workshop on Advanced Space Technologies for Robotics and Automation, 2004: 251–258 [Google Scholar]
- Bauer R, Leung W, Barfoot T. Development of a Dynamic Simulation Tool for the Exomars Rover[C]//Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Automation in Space, 2005: 1–8 [Google Scholar]
- Bauer R, Barfoot T, Leungw, et al. Dynamic Simulation Tool Development for Planetary Rovers[J]. International Journal of Advanced Robotic Systems, 2008, 5(3): 311–314 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhou F, Arvidson R E, Bennett K. Simulations of Mars Rover Traverses[J]. Journal of Field Robotics, 2013, 31(1): 141–160 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Tieqiu, Xing Yan, Teng Baoyi. A New Mode of Co-Simulation Based on Adams and C/C++Language[J]. Aerospace Control, 2011, 29(1): 63–66 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Lei, Guo Jianjuan. Simulation Algorithm of Lunar Rover Based on Vortex[J]. Transactions of the Chinese Society for Agricultural Machinery, 2012, 43(suppl 1): 352–356 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yawei, Chen Jianxin, Liu Liangdong, et al. A Simulation Tool for Dynamics and Control of a Lunar Rover in Soft Soil Environment[J]. Aerospace Contrd and Application, 2008, 34(6): 52–57 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shao Zheng. Study on Virtual simulation Platform of Tyre-Soil Interaction for Lunar Rover Based on Virtual Reality Technology[D]. Shenyang, Northeastern University, 2008 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ding Liang. Wheel-Soil Interaction Terramechanics for Lunar/Planetary Exploration Rovers: Modeling and Application[D]. Haerbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2010 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bekker M G. Introduction to Terrain-Vehicle Systems[M]. Translation Group of Introduction to Terrain-Vehicle Systems, Translator. Beijing, China Machine Press, 1978 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wong J Y, Reece A R. Prediction of Rigid Wheel Performance Based on Analysis of Soil-Wheel, Stresses, PartⅠ:Performance of Driven Rigid Wheels[J]. Journal of Terramechanics, 1967, 4(1): 81–98 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xingjie, Su Bo, Jiang Lei, et al. Research on Soil Mechanical Properties of Martian Surface Soil[J]. Manned Spaceflight, 2016, 22(4): 459–465 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.