Volume 37, Number 6, December 2019
|Page(s)||1200 - 1208|
|Published online||11 February 2020|
- Chu Zhengrong, Deng Zongquan, Qi Xiaozhi, et al. Modeling and Analysis of a Large Deployable Antenna Structure[J]. Acta Astronautica, 2014, 95(1): 51–60 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- You Z, Pellegrino S. Cable-Stiffened Pantographic Deployable Structures. Ⅰ-Triangular Mast[J]. AIAA Journal, 2012, 34(4): 813–20 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Carpentieri G, Skelton R E, Fraternali F. A Minimal Mass Deployable Structure for Solar Energy Harvesting on Water Canals[J]. Structural & Multidisciplinary Optimization, 2016, 55(2): 1–10 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lederman G, You Z, Gliš B. A Novel Deployable Tied Arch Bridge[J]. Engineering Structures, 2014, 70: 1–10 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Patel S N, Gupta S, Reynolds M S. The Design and Evaluation of an End-User-Deployable, Whole House, Contactless Power Consumption Sensor[C]//Proceedings of the Sigchi Conference on Human Factors in Computing Systems, 2010 [Google Scholar]
- Shen Jin, Lou Junhui, Deng Hua. Movability and Kinematic Bifurcation Analysis for Pin-Bar Mechanisms[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2009, 43(6): 1083–1089 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Jing. Studies on the Kinematic Morphology of Pin-Bar Mechanisms[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2007 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xie Yanqing, Guan Fuling. Deployment Analysis of Flexible Structure Based on Characteristics of Creases[J]. Chinese Journal of Engineering Design, 2013, 20(6): 482–488 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Deng H, Kwan A. Unified Classification of Stability of Pin-Jointed Bar Assemblies[J]. International Journal of Solids & Structures, 2005, 42(15): 4393–4413 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chun, Wang Sanmin, Yuan Ru. On Elastodynamic Characteristics of Space Deployable Mechanism[J]. Mechanical Science & Technology for Aerospace Engineering, 2007, 26(11): 1479–1482 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Bo, Wang Sanmin, Yuan Ru, et al. Dynamic Characteristics of Planar Linear Array Deployable Structure Based on Scissor-Like Element with Joint Clearance Using a New Mixed Contact Force Model[J]. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2016, 230(18): 3161–3174 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianfeng, Wang Sanmin, Zhi Changjian, et al. Instantaneous Mobility Analysis of Square Unit and Its Combined Mechanism Based on Screw Theory[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017, 35(5): 863–869 [Article] [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Dai Jiansheng. Screw Algebra and Lie Groups and Lie Anlgebras[M]. Beijing, Higher Education Press, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Diestel R. Graph Theory[M]. Berlin, Springer Publishing Company, Incorporated, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Sandor M. Introduction to Matrix Theory[M]. Beijing, Beihang University Press, 2014 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.