Volume 37, Number 6, December 2019
|Page(s)||1231 - 1237|
|Published online||11 February 2020|
- Iovnovich M, Nahom T, Presman M, et al. Assessment of Advanced Flutter Flight-Test Techniques and Flutter Boundary Prediction Methods[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2018(2): 1–13 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Song Shubiao, Pei Chengming. Recursive Time-Frequency Analysis Method for Signal Processing of Continuous Variable Speed Flutter Test[J]. Journal of Aviation of China, 2005, 18(3): 213–217 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xin. Application of Kalman Filter in Model Parameter Estimation[D]. Harbin, Harbin Institute of Technology, 2008 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Byrne C L. The EM Algorithm Theory Applications and Related Methods[OB/OL](2017-03-01)[2018-06-08]. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/charles_Byrne2017 [Google Scholar]
- Punales A G S. Time-Varying Coefficient Model and the Kalman Filter: Applications to Hedge Funds[D]. Toronto, Canada, Ryerson University, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Einicke G A. Smoothing, Filtering and Prediction: Estimating the Past, Present and Future. Rijeka, Croatia: Intech[R]. ISBN 978-953-307-752-9, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Yu Aihua. Parameter Estimation of Gaussian Mixture Model Based on EM Algorithm[J]. Modern Computer, 2011(17): 3–7 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ge, Yu Hongyi, Shen Zhixiang, et al. A Fast Convergence Parameter Estimation Method Based on EM Algorithm[J]. Journal of Jilin University, 2013, 43(2): 532–537 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Zhenwei, Fang Haitao. Kalman Filter Stability with Random Coefficient Matrix under Inaccurate Variance[J]. Journal of Automation, 2013, 39(1): 43–52 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Dong Chunmin, Zhou Wei, Cao Zhentan, et al. Analysis on the Superiority of Square Root Filtering[J]. Surveying and Mapping and Spatial Geographic Information 2012 35(1): 66–68 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Matsuzaki Y. An Overview of Flutter Prediction in Tests Based on Stability Criteria in Discrete-Time Domain[J]. International Journal of Aeronautical and Space Sciences, 2011, 12(4): 305–317 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Matsuzaki Y. Flutter Prediction of Multimode Systems from Their Turbulent Responses by Jury's Criterion[C]//54th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics, and Materials Conference, 2013 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.