Volume 38, Number 1, February 2020
|Page(s)||170 - 175|
|Published online||12 May 2020|
- Luo Jinling. Inspiration of Hypersonic Vehicle with Airframe/Propulsion Integrated Design[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2015, 36(1): 39–48 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tan Huijun, Bu Huanxian, Zhang Qifan, et al. Review of Hypersonic Inlet Unstart Phenomenon[J]. Journal of Nanjing University of Aeronautics&Astronautics, 2014, 46(4): 501–508 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Liugang, Tan Huijun, Sun Shu, et al. Signal Characteristics and Prediction of Unstarting Process for Two-Dimensional Hypersonic Inlet[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2010, 31(12): 2324–2331 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Chenxi, Tan Huijun, Zhang Qifan, et al. Test of Low Mach Number Unstart and Restart Process of Hypersonic Inlet[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2017, 38(11):121146 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Shuaitao, Li Zhufei, Gao Wenzhi, et al. Analogy between Effects of Attack Angle and Mach Number on Inlet Starting[J]. Journal of Propusion Technology, 2017, 38(5): 983–991(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Hutchins E, Akella R, Clemens T. Detection and Transient Dynamics Modeling of Experimental Hypersonic Inlet Unstart[C]//AIAA Flow Control Conference, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Pettinari S, Corradini M L, Serrani A. Detection of Scramjet Unstart in a Hypersonic Vehicle Model[C]//American Control Conference, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Shadab M A, Baig M F. Investigation and Control of Unstart Phenomenon in Scramjets[C]//AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic System and Technologies Conference, 2017 [Google Scholar]
- Bolender M A, Wilkin H, Jacobsen L, et al. Flight Dynamics of a Hypersonic Vehicle during Inlet Un-Start[C]//AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic System and Technologies Conference, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- Lavretsky E, Wise K A. Robust and Adaptive Control with Aerospace Applications[M]. London:Springer, 2013 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.