Volume 38, Number 1, February 2020
|Page(s)||191 - 198|
|Published online||12 May 2020|
- Singh P J, Silva R D. SEHER I[J]. Comparison of Communication Protocols for UAVs and VANETs[C]//2016 International Conference on Computing, Communication and Automation, Noida, 2016: 616–619 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Park M, Jung J. An Analysis of Communication Performance According to Antenna Directionality in UAV Operation Environment[C]//2010 2nd IEEE International Conference on Network Infrastructure and Digital Content, Beijing, 2010: 854–857 [Google Scholar]
- Pottinger T, Yousefi'Zadeh M, White A. Integrating Directional Links with Omni-Directional Tactical MANET Stack: an Experimental Analysis[C]//MILCOM 2006-2006 IEEE Military Communications Conference, Washington, DC, 2006: 1–7 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tehrani A S, Molisch A F, Caire G. Directional Zigzag: Neighbor Discovery with Directional Antennas[C]//58th IEEE Global Communications Conference, San Diego, CA, United states, 2015 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Guihua. Status and Trend of Foreign Military Data Link for Unmanned Aerial Vehicles[J]. Telecommunication Engineering, 2014, 54(6): 851–856 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chen L, Li Y, Vasilakos A V. On Oblivious Neighbor Discovery in Distributed Wireless Networks with Directional Antennas: Theoretical Foundation and Algorithm Design[J]. IEEE/ACM Trans on Networking, 2017, 25(4): 1982–1993 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramanathan R, Redi J, Santivanez C, et al. Ad Hoc Networking with Directional Antennas: a Complete System Solution[J]. IEEE Journal on Selected Areas in Communications, 2005, 23(3): 496–506 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Du J, Kranakis E, Ponce O M, et al. Neighbor Discovery in a Sensor Network with Directional Antennae[J]. Adhoc & Sensor Wireless Netowrks, 2016, 30(4): 261–286 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z, Li B. Neighbor Discovery in Mobile Ad Hoc Self-Configuring Networks with Directional Antennas: Algorithms and Comparisons[J]. IEEE Trans on Wireless Communications, 2008, 7(5): 1540–1549 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cai H, Wolf T. On 2-Way Neighbor Discovery in Wireless Networks with Directional Antennas[C]//2015 IEEE Conference on Computer Communications, 2015: 702–710 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao S, Liu Y, Yang T, et al. 3-Way Multi-Carrier Asynchronous Neighbor Discovery Algorithm Using Directional Antennas[C]//2016 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, Doha, 2016: 1–6 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Vasudevan S, Towsley D, Goeckel D, et al. Neighbor Discovery in Wireless Networks and the Coupon Collector's Problem[C]//Proceedings of the 15th Annual International Conference on Mobile Computing and Networking, 2009: 181–192 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhenshang Z. Performance of Neighbor Discovery Algorithms in Mobile Ad Hoc Self-Configuring Networks with Directional Antennas[C]//MILCOM 2005, 2005: 3162–3168 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang D, He T, Liu Y, et al. Poster: Neighbor Discovery with Distributed Quorum System[C]//International Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, Seattle, WA, USA, 2011: 369–370 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- An X, Hekmat R. Self-Adaptive Neighbor Discovery in Ad Hoc Networks with Directional Antennas[C]//2007 16th IST Mobile and Wireless Communications Summit, 2007: 1–5 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Tian F, Liu B, Cai H, et al. Practical Asynchronous Neighbor Discovery in Ad Hoc Networks with Directional Antennas[J]. IEEE Trans on Vehicular Technology, 2016, 65(5): 3614–3627 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khamlichi B E, Nguyen D H J, Abbadi J E, et al. Learning Automaton Based Neighbor Discovery for Wireless Networks Using Directional Antennas[J]. IEEE Wireless Communications Letters, 2018, 8(1): 69–72 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.