Volume 38, Number 1, February 2020
|Page(s)||84 - 94|
|Published online||12 May 2020|
- Rasmussen J. Risk Management in a Dynamic Society:A Modelling Problem[J]. Safety Science, 1997, 27(2/3): 183–213 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swuste P, Gulijk C V. Developments in the Safety Science Domain, in the Field of General and Safety Management between 1970 and 1979, the Year of the Near Disaster on Three Mile Island, a Literature Review[J]. Safety Science, 2016, 86: 10–26 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shlapatskyi V O, KAMAK Y O, ANDRIYENKO O V, et al. A Fault Tree of Unmanned Aircraft Systems for Military Applications[C]//IEEE 4th International Conference Actual Problems of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles Developments, Ukraine, Kiev, 2017: 104–107 [Google Scholar]
- Muzik V, VOSTRACKY Z. Possibilities of Event Tree Analysis Method for Emergency States in Power Grid[C]//IEEE 19th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering, Brno, Czech Republic, 2018: 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- Yazdi M, Daneshvar S, Setareh H. An Extension to Fuzzy Developed Failure Model and Effects Analysis(FDFMEA) Application for Aircraft Landing System[J]. Safety Science, 2017, 98: 113–123 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mohaghegh Z. Combing System Dynamic and Bayesian Belief Networks for Socio-Technical Risk Analysis[C]//IEEE International Conference on Intelligence & Security Informatics Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2010: 196–201 [Google Scholar]
- Blom H A P, Bakker G J. Safety Evaluation of Advanced Self-Separation under very High Enroute Traffic Demand[J]. Journal of Aerospace Information Systems, 2015, 12(6): 413–427 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Leveson N G. Rasmussen's legacy:a Paradigm Change in Engineering for Safety[J]. Applied Ergonomics, 2017, 59(8): 581–591 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fleming C H, Levenson N G. Improving Hazard Analysis and Certification of Integrated Modular Avionics[J]. Journal of Aerospace Information Systems, 2014, 11(6): 397–411 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Allision C K, Revell K M, Sears R, et al. Systems Theoretic Accident Model and Process(STAMP) Safety Modelling Applied to an Aircraft Rapid Decompression Event[J]. Safety Science, 2017, 98: 159–166 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ishimatsu T, LEVESON N G, Thomas J P, et al. Hazard Analysis of Complex Spacecraft Using Systems-Theoretic Process Analysis[J]. Journal of Spacecraft and Rockets, 2014, 51(2): 509–522 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Rokseth B, Utne I B, Vinnem J E. Deriving Verification Objectives and Scenarios for Maritime Systems Using the System-Theoretic Process Analysis[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2018, 169: 18–31 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dvzgvn H S, Leveson N. Analysis of Soma Mine Disaster Using Causal Analysis Based on Systems Theory(CAST)[J]. Safety Science, 2018, 110(A): 37–57 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Rui, Zheng Wei, Liang Ci, et al. An integrated Hazard Identification Method Based on the Hierarchical Colored Petri Net[J]. Safety Science, 2016, 88: 166–179 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Niu Haotian, MA Cunbao, WANG Chen, et al. Hazard Analysis of Traffic Collision Avoidance System Based on STAMP Model[C]//International Conference on Progress in Informatics and Computing, Suzhou, 2018: 445–450 [Google Scholar]
- Roger W S, RUSSELL J B, JOHN L, et al. Weather in the Cockpit: Priorities, Source, Delivery, and Needs in the Next Generation Air Transportation System[R]. Office of Aerospace Medicine, Federal Aviation Administration, DOT/FAA/AM-12/7 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.