Volume 38, Number 2, April 2020
|Page(s)||442 - 450|
|Published online||17 July 2020|
- GRACEFFA G A, GATTI U, CALLIGARO C. A 400 Mbps Radiation Hardened by Design LVDS Compliant Driver and Receiver[C]//2016 IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems, 2016: 109–112 [Google Scholar]
- YANG Zongxiong, LYU Xiaohua, LIU Huihua, et al. LVDS Driver Design for High Speed Serial Link in 0.13μm CMOS Technology[C]//2011 International Conference on Computational Problem-Solving, 2011: 145–148 [Google Scholar]
- WONKI P, SUNG C L. Design of LVDS Driver Based CMOS Transmitter for a High Speed Serial Link[C]//2010 International Conference on Electronics and Information Engineering, 2010: 301–303 [Google Scholar]
- NITHINNATH V K, SHEKAR G. An Area Efficient Termination Resistance Calibration Mechanism for LVDS Transceiver in 55 nm CMOS[C]//2017 International Conference on Microelectronic Devices, Circuits and Systems, 2017: 1–5 [Google Scholar]
- Telecommunications Industry Association/Electronic Industries Alliance. Electrical Characteristics of Low Voltage Differential Signaling(LVDS) Interface Circuits[S]. TIA/EIA-644A, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- IEEE Standards Association. IEEE Standard for Low Voltage Differential Signals(LVDS) for Scalable Coherent Interface[S]. 1596.3-1996 [Google Scholar]
- Chen M D, Martinez J S, Nix M, et al. Low Voltage Low Power LVDS Drivers[J]. IEEE Journal of Solid State Circuits, 2005, 40(2): 472–479 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yeong K C, Yung M F, Peng K T, et al. 1.2Gb/s LVDS Interface[C]//2007 International Symposium on Integrated Circuits, 2007: 26–28 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xihu, Wu Longsheng, Liu Youbao, et al. Low Power LVDS I/O Interface for above 2Gb/s Operation[J]. Journal of Electronics, 2009, 26(4): 525–531 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yang Wang, Wei Xingai. Power Efficient Pre-Emphasis Method for Transmitters with LVDS Drivers[J]. Electronics Letters, 2014, 50(24): 1811–1813 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Ge Xiaoliang. The Design of a Global Shutter CMOS Image Sensor in 110 nm Technology[D]. Delft: University Netherlands, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- Gianluca T, Francesco D C, Valentino L, et al. Design of LVDS Driver and Receiver in 28 nm CMOS Technology for Associative Memories[C]//2017 6th International Conference on Modern Circuits and Systems Technologies, 2017: 1–4 [Google Scholar]
- Vishal S, Indirect Feedback Compensation Techniques for Multi-Stage Operational Amplifiers[D]. Idaho: University Boise state, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.