Volume 38, Number 5, October 2020
|Page(s)||971 - 976|
|Published online||08 December 2020|
- Liu Shahong. Research on Strapdown Inertial Navigation System Multi-Sensor Redundancy Technology[D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2012(in hinese [Google Scholar]
- Kevin C Daly, Eliezer Gai, James V Harrison. Generalized Likelihood Test for FDI in Redundant Sensor Configurations[J]. Guidance and Control, 1978, 2(1): 9–17 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Hong, Zhang Hongyue. Optimal Parity Vector Sensitive to Designated Sensor Fault[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 1999, 35(4): 1122–1128 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shim Duksun, Yang Cheolkwan. Geometric FDI Based on SVD for Redundant Inertial Sensor Systems[C]//2004 5th Asian Control Conference, 2004: 1094–1100 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Shuai, Liu Haiyin, Hua Bing. MW-GLRT Fault Detection Algorithm for Five Sensor Configurations[J]. Sensors & Microsystems, 2013(10): 127–131 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Fen W F, Zhang T, Fu W X. An Improved Principal Component Analysis Algorithm on FDI of Redundant Inertial Measurement Unit[C]//37th Chinese Control Conference, 2018: 6082–6086 [Google Scholar]
- Besson O, Coluccia A, Chaumette E, et al. Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test for Detection of Gaussian Rank-One Signals in Gaussian Noise with Unknown Statistics[J]. IEEE Trans on Signal Processing, 2017, 65(4): 1082–1092 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mansouri M, Hajji M, Trabelsi M, et al. Enhanced Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test for Failure Detection in Photovoltaic Systems[J]. International Transactions on Electrical Energy Systems, 2018, 28(12): 2640 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mansouri M, Hajji M, Trabelsi M, et al. An Effective Statistical Fault Detection Technique for Grid Connected Photovoltaic Systems Based on an Improved Generalized Likelihood Ratio Test[J]. Energy, 2018, 159: 842–856 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Govindarajulu Z. The Sequential Probability Ratio Test[M]. Singapore: Worlel Scientific Publishing Company, 2004 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Chuang, Zhao Xiubin, Pang Chunlei, et al. Fault Detection and Isolation Mutual Assistance Algorithm of Integrated Navigation Based on SPRT[J]. Fire and Command Control, 2017, 42(5): 68–71 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang R, Xiong Z, Liu J, et al. Chi-Square and SPRT Combined Fault Detection for Multisensor Navigation[J]. IEEE Trans on Aerospace and Electronic Systems, 2016, 52(3): 1352–1365 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.