Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||175 - 181|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Chowdhary G, Sobers D M, Pravitra C, et al. Self-contained autonomous indoor flight with ranging sensor navigation[J]. Journal of Guidance Control & Dynamics, 2012, 35(6):1843–1854 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang D, Lv H, Wu J. Augmented cubature Kalman filter for nonlinear RTK/MIMU integrated navigation with non-additive noise[J]. Measurement, 2016, 97: 111–125 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Marantos P, Koveos Y, Kyriakopoulos K J. UAV state estimation using adaptive complementary filters[J]. IEEE Trans on Control Systems Technology, 2016, 24(4):1214–1226 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bergamini E, Ligorio G, Summa A. Estimating orientation using magnetic and inertial sensors and different sensor fusion approaches: accuracy assessment in manual and locomotion tasks[J]. Sensors, 2014, 14(10):18625–18649 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Du Jin, Zhao Huachao, Zheng Zhe, et al. Design of attitude fusion algorithm based on complementary filter for low-cost strapdown inertial navigation[J]. Chinese Journal of Sensors and Actuators, 2018, 31(10):91–96 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Ruihan, Wang Yaonan, Tan Jianhao. Attitude fusion algorithm of UAV based on Nesterov accelerated gradient[J]. Robot, 2018, 40(6):86–93 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sabet M T, Daniali H M, Fathi A, et al. A low-cost dead reckoning navigation system for an AUV using a robust AHRS: design and experimental analysis[J]. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 2018, 43(4):927–939 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li X, Hang Y, Xiong Z, et al. Accurate attitude estimation using ARS under conditions of vehicle movement based on disturbance acceleration adaptive estimation and correction[J]. Sensors, 2016, 16(10):1716 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Kuang Minchi. Research on the flight control method of a thrust-vectored tailsitter UAV[D]. Beijing: Tsinghua University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Dingjie, Meng Deli, Li Zhaoyang, et al. Adaptively outlier-restrained GNSS/MEMS-INS integrated navigation method[J]. Chinese Journal of Scientific Instrument, 2017, 38(12):76–82 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.