Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||167 - 174|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Snell S A, Enns D F, Garrard W L, et al. Nonlinear inversion flight control for a supermaneuverable aircraft[J]. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 1990, 15(4):976–984 [Google Scholar]
- Wang X, Van K E, Chu Q P, et al. Flexible aircraft gust load alleviation with incremental nonlinear dynamic inversion[J]. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2019, 42(7):1519–1536 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Simplicio P, Pavel M D, Van Kampen E, et al. An acceleration measurements-based approach for helicopter nonlinear flight control using incremental nonlinear dynamic inversion[J]. Control Engineering Practice, 2013, 21(8):1065[J]. 1077 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Elizabeth Rollins, John Valasek, Jonathan A. Muse. Nonlinear adaptive dynamic inversion applied to a generic hypersonic vehicle[C]//AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Jun, Jiang Ju, Yu Chaojun, et al. Carrier aircraft dynamic inversion landing control based on improved neural network[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 2018, 39(10):1649–1654 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ge Yunlong, Zhang Weiguo. Optimal control based neural network adaptive flight control[J]. Electronics Optics & Control, 2012, 19(7):13–17 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuerui, Van kampen E J, Chu Q, et al. Stability analysis for incremental nonlinear dynamic inversion control[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2019, 42: 1116–1129 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sieberling S, Chu Q P, Mulder J A, et al. Robust flight control using incremental nonlinear dynamic inversion and angular acceleration prediction[J]. Journal of Guidance Control and Dynamics, 2010, 33(6):1732–1742 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Xu B, Yang C, Shi Z. Reinforcement learning output feedback NN control using deterministic learning technique[J]. IEEE Trans on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2014, 25(3):635–641 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Haira H, Cao Chengyu. L1 adaptive control theory[J]. Chest, 2010, 108(4):1182–1183 [Google Scholar]
- Tyler Leman, Enric Xargay, Geir Dullerud, et al. L1 adaptive control augmentation system for the X-48B aircraft[C]//AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.