Volume 39, Number 1, February 2021
|Page(s)||159 - 166|
|Published online||09 April 2021|
- Bonneville R. A Truly international lunar base as the next logical step for human spaceflight[J]. Advances in Space Research, 2018, 61(12):2983–2988 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- LI Bin. Research on the reachability method of impulse thrust orbit maneuver[D]. Changsha: National University of Defense Science and Technology, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Chong. Orbit design of spacecraft under continuous small thrust[D]. Xi'an: Northwest Polytechnic University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shi, Zhu Kaijian, Dai Jinhai, et al. Time-energy optimization of orbit transfer by evolutionary algorithm[J]. Acta Astronautica, 2002, (1):73–75 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Xuebin, Zhang Yaolei, Li Jun, et al. Method of fast fixed-point orbit transfer based on two- impulse lambert[J]. Missiles and Space Vehicles, 2015, (3):1–4 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Qiao Yandi. Research on guidance algorithm of lunar probe for soft landing[M]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Danchick R. Connecting gravity turn guidance dynamics to near planar missile motion geometry[J]. IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, 2016, 10(2):278–284 [Google Scholar]
- Likhachev V N, Yu A, Sikharulidze G, et al. Main braking phase for a soft moon landing as a form of trajectory correction[J]. Solar System Research, 2013, 47(7):77–84 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zheng G, Nie H, Chen J B, et al. Dynamic analysis of lunar lander during soft landing using explicit finite element method[J]. Acta Astronautica, 2018, 148: 69–81 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Peng Kun, Xu Shijie. A nonsingular universal variable method for lambert orbit change[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2010, 36(4):399–402 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yi, Xing Jianjun, Zheng Liming, et al. Autonomous determination of lunar gravity constant and coefficient of the lunar J2 perturbation based on adaptive Kalman filter[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2015, 36(7):777–783 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Haomin. Research on guidance and control for soft landing on lunar at main braking phase[D]. Harbin: Harbin Institute of Technology, 2007 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mondal S, Padhi R. Generalized explicit guidance with optimal time-to-go and realistic final velocity[J]. Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 2019, 233(13):4926–4942 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Bonny T, Ridhwan A D, Mohamed B A. Time efficient segmented technique for dynamic programming based algorithms with FPGA implementation[J]. Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computers, 2019, 28(13):195–227 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuhua, Zhuang Dianzheng. Modern control theory[M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.