Volume 39, Number 2, April 2021
|Page(s)||423 - 429|
|Published online||09 June 2021|
- Wexler Yonatan, Shechtman Eli, Irani Michal. Space-time completion of video[J]. IEEE Trans on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2007, 29(3):463–476 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Barnes C, Shechtman E, Finkelstein A, et al. Patchmatch: a randomized correspondence algorithm for structural image editing[J]. ACM Transactions on Graphics-TOG, 2009, 28(3):24 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Huang Jiabin, Kang Singbing, Narendra Ahuja, et al. Image completion using planar structure guidance[J]. ACM Transactions on Graphics, 2014, 33(4):1–10 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Satoshi Iizuka, Edgar Simo-Serra, Hiroshi Ishikawa. Globally and Locally Consistent Image Completion[J]. ACM Transactions on Graphics, 2017, 36(4):1–14 [Google Scholar]
- Pathak Deepak, Krahenbuhl Philipp, Donahue Jeff, et al. Context encoders: feature learning by inpainting[C]//Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Goodfellow Ian, Pouget-abadie Jean, Mirza Mehdi, et al. Generative adversarial nets[C]//Advances in Neural Information Processing Systems, 2014 [Google Scholar]
- Cai W, Wei Z. PiiGAN: generative adversarial networks for pluralistic image inpainting[J]. IEEE Access, 2020, 8(1):48451–48463 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Zhu H, Cao L, et al. Face inpainting via nested generative adversarial networks[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 1–1 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yu Jiahui, Lin Zhe, Yang Jimel, et al. Generative image inpainting with contextual attention[C]//Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Yan Zhaoyi, Li Xiaoming, Li Mu, et al. Shift-net: image inpainting via deep feature rearrangement[C]//The European Conference on Computer Vision, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Boning, Zhai Donghai. Image completion method of generative adversarial networks[J]. Journal of Computer Application, 2018, 38(12):3557–3562, 3595 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guilin, Fitsum A REDA, Kevin Shih, et al. Image Inpainting for irregular holes using partial convolutions[C]//The European Conference on Computer Vision, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Ronneberger O, Fischer P, Brox T. U-net: convolutional networks for biomedical image segmentation[C]//Medical Image Computing and Computer Assisted Intervention, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Johnson Justin, Alahi Alexandre, Li Feifei. Perceptual losses for real-time style transfer and super-resolution[C]//The European Conference on Computer Vision, 2016: 694–711 [Google Scholar]
- Gatys L A, Ecker A S, Bethge M, et al. Image style transfer using convolutional neural networks[C]//IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, 2016 [Google Scholar]
- Simonyan K, Zisserman A. Very deep convolutional networks for large-scale image recognition[C]//International Conference on Learning Representations, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Rudin L I, Osher S, Fatemi E. Nonlinear total variation based noise removal algorithms[J]. Physica D: Nonlinear Phenomena, 1992, 60(1):259–268 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.