Volume 39, Number 3, June 2021
|Page(s)||471 - 476|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Simmons J A, Dear S P, Ferragamo M J, et al. Representation of perceptual dimensions of insect prey during terminal pursuit by echolocating bats[J]. Biological Bulletin, 1996, 191(1): 109–121 10.2307/1543071 [Google Scholar]
- Saillant P A, Simmons J A, Dear S P, et al. A computational model of echo processing and acoustic imaging in frequencymodulated echolocating bats: the spectrogram correlation and transfor-mation receiver[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 1998, 94(5): 2691–2712 [Google Scholar]
- Hague D A, Buck J R, Bilik I. A deterministic compressive sensing model for bat biosonar[J]. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 2012, 132(6): 4041 10.1121/1.4756953 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Changsheng, Song Bingbing, Liang Hong. Processing of complex reflections based on range-azimuth dictionary using a bionic sonar system[C]//China National Acoustics Conference, Beijing, 2018(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Bates M E, Simmons J A, Zorikov T V. Bats use echo harmonic structure to distinguish their targets from back-ground clut-ter[J]. Science, 2011, 333(6042): 627–630 10.1126/science.1202065 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Changsheng, Hu Liping, Liang Hong. Bionic compressing sensing using sparse random array[C]//International Conference on Marine Robotics in Ocean Exploration, Saint-Petersburg, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Song Bingbing. Research on bionic sparse random array design and target parameter estimation[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2019(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tropp J A. Greed is good: algorithmic results for sparse approximation[J]. IEEE Trans on Information Theory, 2004, 50(10): 2231–2242 10.1109/TIT.2004.834793 [Google Scholar]
- Chen S S, Donoho D L, Saunders M A. Atomic decomposition by basic pursuit[J]. SIAM J Sci Comput, 1999, 20(1): 33–61 [Google Scholar]
- Kim S J, Member. An interior-point method for large-scale 1-regularized least squares[J]. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Signal Processing, 2008, 1(4): 606–617 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.