Volume 39, Number 3, June 2021
|Page(s)||463 - 470|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Wang Yiwei, Huang Chenguang. Research progress on hydrodynamics of high speed vehicles in the underwater launching process[J]. Advances in Mechanics, 2018, 48: 259–298 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yiwei, Hang Chenguang, Du Tezhuan, et al. Mechanism analysis about cavitation collapse load of underwater vehicles in a vertical launching process[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2012, 44(1): 39–48 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Savchenko Y N. Control of supercavitation flow and stability of supercavitating motion of bodies[R]. Brussels, RTO-AVT and VKI, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Reichardt H. The laws of cavitation bubbles as axially symmetrical bodies in a flow[M]. Britain: Kaiser Wilhelm Institute, 1945 [Google Scholar]
- Silberman E, Song C S. Instability of ventilated cavities[J]. Journal of Ship Research, 1961, 5(1): 13–33 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Haibin, Zhang Jiazhong, Wei Yingjie, et al. Experimental study of the drag reduction of ventilated supercavity of underwater bodies[J]. Ship Engineering, 2006(3): 14–17 10.3969/j.issn.1000-6982.2006.03.014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Fufeng, Wang Guoyu, Huang Biao, et al. Experimental and numerical study on characteristic of ventilated cavitation multiphase flow[J]. Engineering Mechanics, 2016, 33(9): 220–226 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoshi, Wang Cong, Zhang Naimin, et al. Tests for pressure fluctuating characteristics around a ventilated underwater vehicle[J]. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2017, 36(17): 85–90 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Tiezhi, Wei Yingjie, Wang Cong, et al. Analysis of the effect of ventilation positions on hydrodynamic characteristics of submarine-launched vehicle[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2013, 39(10): 1303–1308 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Guoliang, Shang Qing, Tian Junwu, et al. Effect of ventilation cavitation launching on water-exit for submarine vehicle[J]. Physics of Gases, 2016, 1(3): 39–46 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Subin, Lou Chuanjing, Chen Xin. Investigation of ventilated cavity shapes of a high speed underwater vehicle[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2012, 46(2): 329–334 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Xianxian, Wang Yiwei, Huang Chenguang, et al. Parameters and influence of gas injection on modification of cavitation stability[J]. Scientia Sinica Physica, Mechanica & Astronomica, 2015, 45(3): 53–63 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wei Qiaodong. Research on experimental characteristics of underwater porous exhaust[D]. Harbin: Harbin Engineering University, 2016(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.