Volume 39, Number 3, June 2021
|Page(s)||477 - 483|
|Published online||09 August 2021|
- Ridao P, Carreras M, Ribas D, et al. Intervention AUVs: the next challenge[J]. Annual Reviews in Control, 2015, 40: 227–241 10.1016/j.arcontrol.2015.09.015 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi Y, Shen C, Fang H, et al. Advanced control in marine mechatronic systems: a survey[J]. IEEE/ASME Trans on Mechatronics, 2017, 22(3): 1121–1131 10.1109/TMECH.2017.2660528 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Z, Liu W, Gao L, et al. Path planning method for AUV docking based on adaptive quantum-behaved particle swarm optimization[J]. IEEE Access, 2019, 7: 78665–78674 10.1109/ACCESS.2019.2922689 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Min J K, Woon-Kyung Baek, Kyoungnam Ha, et al. Way-point tracking for a hovering AUV by PID controller[C]//15th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, BEXCO, Busan, Korea, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Lei. Research on fuzzy control of underwater vehicle path following based on genetic algorithm optimization[D]. Hangzhou: Zhejiang University, 2017(in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Hongjian, Chen Ziyin, Jia Heming, et al. Three-dimensional path-following control of underactuated autonomous underwater vehicle with command filtered backstepping[J]. Acta Automatica Sinica, 2015, 41(3): 631–645 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingqiang, Wang Cong, Wei Yingjie, et al. Position tracking control of autonomous underwater vehicles in the disturbance of unknown ocean currents[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2019, 40(3): 583–591 10.3969/j.issn.1000-1093.2019.03.018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jingqiang, Wang Cong, Wei Yingjie, et al. Path following of an underactuated AUV based on adaptive neural network backstepping sliding mode control[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2019, 47(12): 12–17 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shen C, Shi Y, Buckham B. Integrated path planning and tracking control of an AUV: a unified receding horizon optimization approach[J]. IEEE/ASME Trans on Mechatronics, 2017, 22(3): 1163–1173 10.1109/TMECH.2016.2612689 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y, Zhang C, Zhang G, et al. Three-dimensional path tracking control of autonomous underwater vehicle based on deep reinforcement learning[J]. Journal of Marine Science and Engineering, 2019, 7(12): 443 10.3390/jmse7120443 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Shi W, Song S, Wu C, et al. Multi pseudo q-learning-based deterministic policy gradient for tracking control of autonomous underwater vehicles[J]. IEEE Trans on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2019, 30(12): 3534–3546 10.1109/TNNLS.2018.2884797 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yao Xuliang, Wang Xiaowei. Path following and obstacle avoidance control of AUV based on MPC guidance law[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2020, 46(6): 1053–1062 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Weisheng. Torpedo navigation mechanics[M]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical Press, 2005 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Sun Y, Cheng J, Zhang G, et al. Mapless motion planning system for an autonomous underwater vehicle using policy gradient-based deep reinforcement learning[J]. Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, 2019, 96(3/4): 591–601 10.1007/s10846-019-01004-2 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hagan M T, Demuth H B, Beale M H. Neural network design[M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, 2002 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.