Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||770 - 775|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Lee J, Kwon D, Kim N, et al. PHM-based wiring system damage estimation for near zero downtime in manufacturing facilities[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2019, 184: 213–218 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Smail M K, Bouchekara H R E H, Pichon L, et al. Diagnosis of wiring networks using particle swarm optimization and genetic algorithms[J]. Computers and Electrical Engineering, 2014, 40(7): 2236–2245 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Mei Z P, Li Q, Wen J Q. Research on optimization of wiring paths in airplane harness process[C]//2012 IEEE International Conference on Cyber Technology in Automation, Control, and Intelligent Systems, 2012: 485–488 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yandong. Analysis of airworthiness requirement in EWIS design[J]. Journal of Shenyang Aerospace University, 2013, 30(4): 23–27 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi X D, Zhang L, Jing T. Research on aircraft cable defects locating method based on time-frequency domain reflection[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2011, 17: 446–454 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Lee C K, Coats D L, Lee C K, et al. Diagnosis of cables in nuclear power plants using joint time-frequency domain reflectometry[J]. IFAC Proceedings Volumes, 2013, 46(29): 74–78 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wei Shuning. Research and development of power cable fault detector[D]. Nanning: Guangxi University, 2005: 1–3 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tong R Y, Li M, Li Q. Study on elastic helical TDR sensing cable for distributed deformation detection[J]. Sensors, 2012, 12(7): 9586–9602 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Danyang, Tang Jianjun, Chen Ou, et al. Aerospace-cable fault location technology research based on time domain reflectometry(TDR)[J]. Aeronautical Manufacturing Technology, 2019, 62(Z2): 84–88, 96 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Griffiths L A, Parak R, Cynthia F. The invisible fray: a critical analysis of the use of reflectometry for fray locating[J]. IEEE Sensors Journal, 2006, 6(3): 697–706 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yue Chengliang. Design of aviation cable fault detector based on TDR and TDC[D]. Qinhuangdao: Yanshan University, 2014 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Lu. Simulation study on fault diagnosis of marine power cable[D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Xudong, Li Dayong, Gao Jianshu, et al. Research on airplane cable fault location method based on wavelet[J]. Journal of Harbin University of Science and Technology, 2007(4): 26–28 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Chung C C, Lin C P. A comprehensive framework of TDR landslide monitoring and early warning substantiated by field examples[J]. Engineering Geology, 2019, 262(28): 1–11 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.