Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||801 - 809|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Sun Chunya. Shape design and motion analysis of blended-wing-body underwater glider[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Du X, Zhang X. Influence of ocean currents on the stability of underwater glider self-mooring motion with a cable[J]. Nonlinear Dynamic, 2020, 99(3): 2291–2317 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jenkins S A, Humphreys D E, Sherman J, et al. Underwater glider system Study[DB/OL]. (2003-05-06)[2020-11-03]. https://escholarship.org/uc/item/1c28t6bb [Google Scholar]
- Dhanak M R, Xiros N I. Springer Handbook of Ocean Engineering[M]. Switzerland: Springer, 2016:301–322 [Google Scholar]
- Zhan Peiguo, Cheng Yahong, Zhao Xin. A review of active flow control technology[J]. Aeronautical Science & Technology, 2010(5): 2–6 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Rezaeiha A, Montazeri H, Blocken B. Active flow control for power enhancement of vertical axis wind turbines: leading-edge slot suction[J]. Energy, 2019, 189: 116131 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W, Zhang Z, Chen Z, et al. Main characteristics of suction control of flow separation of an airfoil at low reynolds numbers[J]. European Journal of Mechanics-B/Fluids, 2017, 65: 88–97 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ling, Gao Shengqiang, Zhao Jianxun, et al. Research on the influence of steady suction air to aerodynamic performances[J]. Acta Energiae Solaris Sinica, 2018, 39(8): 2155–2162 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yuhong, Tang Jin, Liu Hong. Numerical investigation of improving performances by steady suction profile air[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2005, 26(4): 572–574 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaolian. Numerical research on active flow control of blended-wing-body underwater glider[D]. Xi'an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Jacobs E N, Sherman A. Airfoil section characteristics as affected by variations of the reynolds number[R]. NACA-TR-586, 1937 [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R, Kuntz M, Langtry R. Ten years of industrial experience with the SST turbulence model[C]//Proceedings of the 4th International Symposium on Turbulence, Heat and Mass Transfer, 2003: 625–632 [Google Scholar]
- Menter F R. Two-equation eddy-viscosity turbulence models for engineering applications[J]. AIAA Journal, 1994, 32(8): 1598–1605 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Asnaaghi A, Svennberg U, Bensow R E. Evaluation of curvature correction methods for tip vortex prediction in SST k-Ω turbulence model framework[J]. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2019, 75: 135–152 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.