Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||810 - 817|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Von Karman T. The impact on seaplane floats during landing[J]. 1929, 321: 1–9 [Google Scholar]
- Wagner H. Phenomena associated with impacts and sliding on liquid surfaces[J]. Math Mech, 1932, 12(4): 193215 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Pukhnachov V V. Linear approximation in the problem on a blunt body entry in water[J]. Din Sploshnoi Sredy, 1979, 38: 143–150 [Google Scholar]
- Chuang S L. Experiments on flat-bottom slamming[J]. Journal of Ship Research, 1966, 10(1): 10–27 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chuang S L. Experiments on slamming of wedge-shapes bodies[J]. Journal of Ship Research, 1967, 11(3): 190–198 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Zhen, Xiao Xi. Simulation analysis on the role of air cushion in the slamming of a flat-bottom structure[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2005, 39(5): 670–673 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Logvinovich G V. Hydrodynamics of flows with free boundaries[M]. Kiev: Naukova Dumka Publishers, 1969 [Google Scholar]
- Duclaux V, Caillé F, Duez C, et al. Dynamics of transient cavities[J]. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 2007, 591: 1–19 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Worthington A M, Cole R S. Impact with a liquid surface studied by the aid of instantaneous photography[J]. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society, 1900, 194(A): 175–200 [Google Scholar]
- Bell Eric G. LXXVI on the impact of a solid sphere with a fluid surface and the influence of surface tension, surface layers, and viscosity on the phenomenon[J]. Philosophical Magazine, 1924, 48(287): 753–764 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- MacColl J W. Aerodynamics of a spinning sphere[J]. Royal Aeronautical Society Journal, 1928, 32: 777–798 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Qingpeng, Wei Yingjie, Wang Cong, et al. Numerical simulation of high-speed water entry cavity of cylinders[J]. Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology, 2014, 46(11): 24–29 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Long, Wang HuanRan, Yao Erren, et al. Mechanism research on the water-entry impact of the head-jetting flat cylinder[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2015, 36(8): 1691–1695 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Liu Huaping, Yu Feipeng, Han Bing, et al. Numerical simulation study on influence of top jet in object water entering impact[J]. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics, 2019, 40(2): 300–305 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.