Volume 39, Number 4, August 2021
|Page(s)||839 - 846|
|Published online||23 September 2021|
- Zhou J, Huang N, Coit W D, et al. Combined effects of load dynamics and dependence clusters on cascading failures in network systems[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2018, 170: 116–126 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu N, Jin Q, Wang D, et al. Reconfigurable network topology design for accelerating parameter server architecture based distributed machine learning[J]. Future Generation Computer Systems, 2020, 106: 320–332 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Zhengwu, Kuang Aiwu, Wang Hejie. Calculation of node important degree for traffic network considering cascading failure[J]. Journal of Highway and Transportation Research and Development, 2012, 29(5): 96–101 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Xu Yigui, Chen Weiyi, Lyu Yuping. Discussion on key technologies of UAV cluster combat communication AD-HOC network[J]. Wireless Internet Technology, 2019, 16(2): 7–8 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Motter A, Lai Y C. Cascade-based attacks on complex networks[J]. Physical Review E, 2002, 66(6): 065102 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bai G, Li Y, Fang Y, et al. Network approach for resilience evaluation of a UAV swarm by considering communication limits[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2020, 193: 106602 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Luo Delin, Zhang Haiyang, Xie Rongzeng. Unmanned aerial vehicles swarm conflict based on multi-agent system[J]. Control Theory & Applications, 2015, 32(11): 1498–1504 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Tran H T, Domercant J C, Mavris D N. A network-based cost comparison of resilient and robust system-of-systems[J]. Procedia Computer Science, 2016, 95: 126–133 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Barthelemy M. Crossover from scale-free to spatial networks[J]. Europhysics letters, 2002, 63(6): 915 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Lin, Jiang Xiuping, Ke Xizheng. Research on hub nodes in scale-free net works[J]. Journal of Computer Applications, 2010, 11: 208–210 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lin, Fang Shengliang, Wang Jinsong. Space communication network cascading failure model oriented system combat[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2018, 30(6): 2144–2152 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Feng D, Jiang C, Lim G, et al. A survey of energy-efficient wireless communications[J]. IEEE Communications Surveys & Tutorials, 2013, 15(1): 167–178 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Albert R, Jeong H, BARABÁSI A L. Error and attack tolerance in complex networks[J]. Nature, 2000, 406: 382–387 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Jun, Tan Yuejin. Study on measure of complex network invulnerability[J]. Journal of Systems Engineering, 2005, 20(2): 128–131 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.