Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1259 - 1265|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Kazuo S, Takenori O. Study of water entry of high-speed projectile[J]. Procedia Engineering, 2014, 58: 232–239 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Alaoui A E M, Neme A, Tassin A, et al. Experimental study of coefficients during vertical water entry of axisymmetric rigid shapes at constant speeds[J]. Applied Ocean Research, 2012 ,37: 183–197 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Wei, Guo Zitao, Xiao Xinke, et al. Experimental investigation on behaviors of projectile high-speed water entry[J]. Explosion and Shock Waves, 2011, 31(6): 579–584 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yun, Yuan Xulong, Lyu Ce. Experimental research on curved trajectory of high-speed water-entry missile[J]. Acta Armamentarii, 2014, 35(12): 1998–2002 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Honghui, Zhou Haolei, Wu Yan, et al. Experiments on water entry of high-speed slender body and the resulting superca-vitation[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2012, 44(1): 49–55 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenhua, Wang Yanying. Numerical study on cylinder entering water in wave[J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University, 2010, 44(10): 1393–1399 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yang Heng, Sun Longquan, Liu Ying, et al. 3D numerical simulation on water entry of cylindrical under wave and stream action[J]. Journal of Ship Mechanics, 2015, 19(10): 1186–1195 [Article] (in Chinese)1 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ping, Yuan Shuai, Zhang Ningchuan, et al. Numerical study of the free water-entry wedge in wave[J]. The Ocean Engineeing, 2017, 35(5): 42–50 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zou Li, Li Zhenhao, Sun Tiezhi, et al. Experimental study on free fall slamming of wedge-shaped objects under still water and waves conditions[J]. The Ocean Engineeing, 2019, 37(1): 1–11 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Shi Y S, Chen H L, Xu G. Water entry of a wedge into waves in three degrees of freedom[J]. Polish Maritime Research, 2019, 26: 117–124 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Sun S Y, Sun S L, Wu G X. Oblique water entry of a wedge into waves with gravity effect[J]. Journal of Fluids and Structures, 2015, 52: 49–64 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Y T, Zhi H L, Lu Y J, et al. Numerical simulation of three dimensional tank impacting on wavy water[C]//AIAA Aviation Forum, Texas, USA, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- Xiang G, Lin X, Yu X C, et al .Motion dynamics of dropped cylindrical objects in flows after water entry[J]. Ocean Engineering, 2019, 173: 659–671 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen C, Yuan X L, Liu X Y, et al. Experimental and numerical study on the oblique water-entry impact of a cavitating vehicle with a disk cavitator[J]. International Journal of Naval Architecture and Ocean Engineering, 2019, 11: 482–494 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.