Volume 39, Number 6, December 2021
|Page(s)||1304 - 1311|
|Published online||21 March 2022|
- Wang Dongliang, Li Xiuhong, Li Wenhui, et al. Preparation and experimental research of viscoelastic magnetic abrasives based on 107 silicone rubber[J]. Surface Technology, 2018, 47(6): 258–264 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yugang. Application and development of magnetic particle finishing technology[J]. Modern Manufacturing Technology and Equipment, 2006(2) : 9–13 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Denkena B, Kohle J, Schindler A. Behavior of the magnetic abrasive tool for cutting edge preparation of cemented carbide end mills[J]. Production Engineering, 2014(8) : 627–633 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yamaguchi H, Srivastava A K, Tan M A, et al. Magnetic abrasive finishing of cutting tools for machining of titanium alloys[J]. Cirp Annals Manufacturing Technology, 2012(1) : 311–314 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen W C, Wu K L, Yan B H. A study on the application of newly developed magneto-elastic abrasive to improving the surface roughness of the bore[J]. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 2014, 73(9/10/11/12) : 1557–1566 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Acheng, Cheng Kenchuan, Chen Kuanyu, et al. A study on the abrasive gels and the application of abrasive flow machining in complex-hole polishing[J]. Procedia Cirp, 2018, 68 : 523–528 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kar K K, Ravikumar N L, Tailor P B, et al. Performance evaluation and rheological characterization of newly developed butyl rubber based media for abrasive flow machining process[J]. Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2009, 209(4) : 2212–2221 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jha S, Jain V K. Design and development of the magnetorheological abrasive flow finishing(MRAFF) process[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 2004, 44(10) : 1019–1029 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Singh S, Shan H S. Development of magneto abrasive flow machining process[J]. International Journal of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 2002, 42(8) : 953–959 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Chow H M, Yang L D, Chen Y F, et al. Development on silicon rubber elastic composite magnetic abrasive and research on internal polishing[J]. Applied Mechanics & Materials, 2014, 620 : 472–475 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ellis B Arthur. Teaching general chemistry: a materials science companion[J]. Chemistry, 1993(581) : 279–216 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Guo J, Liu K, Wang Z, et al. Magnetic field-assisted finishing of a mold insert with curved microstructures for injection molding of microfluidic chips[J]. Tribology International, 2017, 114 : 306–314 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Kum C W, Sato T, Guo J, et al. A novel media properties-based material removal rate model for magnetic field-assisted finishing[J]. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences, 2018(141) : 189–197 [Article] [Google Scholar]
- Yussefian N Z, Koshy P. Parametric characterization of the geometry of honed cutting edges[J]. Precision Engineering, 2013, 37(3) : 746–752 [Article] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.