Volume 40, Number 1, February 2022
|Page(s)||148 - 157|
|Published online||02 May 2022|
- Walker J G. Some circular orbit patterns providing continuous whole earth coverage[J]. Journal of the British Interplanetary Society, 1971, 24(7) : 369–384 [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- Peng Z, Kohani S. Optimal satellite LEO constellation design based on global coverage in one revisit time[J]. International Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2019, 2019 : 1–12 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HE Xingchi, URS Hugentobler. Design of mega-constellations of LEO satellites for positioning[C]//China Satellite Navigation Conference, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Lee S S. Closed-form solution of repeat ground track orbit design and constellation deployment strategy[J]. Acta Astronautica, 2020, 180 : 588–595 [Google Scholar]
- Jonathan F C, Stephen H M, Paul F, et al. Satellite constellations[P]. US10843822, 2020 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Maocai, Luo Xin, Song Zhiming, et al. Double-layered satellite constellation design for earth cooperative observation[J]. Journal of Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2018, 46(2) : 100–105 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Ulybyshev S Y. Designing nonuniform satellite systems for continuous global coverage using equatorial and polar circular orbits[J]. Cosmic Research, 2016, 54(4) : 303–312. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ma Jian, Meng Yazhe, Zhu Xiaolong, et al. Optimal design of low-earth-orbit satellite constellation for regional fast revisit[J]. Scientia Sinica Technologica, 2018, 48(2) : 170–184 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lake A Singh, William R Whittecar, Marc D Diprinzio, et al. Low cost satellite constellations for nearly continuous global coverage[J]. Nature Communications, 2020, 11(1) : 200–206. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- He Boyong, Cao Jing, Zhou Qingrui, et al. Multi-objective optimization of earth cooperative observation hybrid satellite constellation[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2021, 39(1) : 224–232. 10.3969/j.issn.1000-2758.2021.01.028 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- Shen Xin, Liu Yulin, Li Shixue, et al. An optimization design method for high temporal resolution remote sensing satellite constellation based on improved PSO algorithm[J]. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 2018, 43(12) : 1986–1993 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yulin, Fan Li, Zhang Yan, et al. Theory and design of satellite constellations[M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2008 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Geng, Li Tao, Liu Lei. Time-efficient requirement of satellite reconnaissance information for marine long-distance precision strike[J]. Journal of CAEIT, 2020, 15(7) : 685–690. 10.3969/j.issn.1673-5692.2020.07.013 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Fucheng, Zhou Yi, Fan Yun. Localization principle in space electronic reconnaissance[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Gao Shijie, Wu Jiabin, Liu Yongkai, et al. Development status and trend of micro-satellite laser communication systems[J]. Chinese Optics, 2020, 13(6) : 1171–1181 [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wu Tingyong, Wu Shiqi. Optimal design of regional coverage common-track satellite constellation via genetic algorithm[J]. Journal of System Simulation, 2007, 19(11) : 2583–2586. 10.3969/j.issn.1004-731X.2007.11.050 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Mvncheberg S, Gal C, Horwath J, et al. Development status and breadboard results of a laser communication terminal for large LEO constellations[C]//International Conference on Space Optical, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.