Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||360 - 368|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- CHOI S K, CANFIELD R A, GRANDHI R. Reliability-based structural design[M]. London: Springer, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Z, JR J, ST-PIERRE L, et al. Reliability-based buckling optimization with an accelerated Kriging metamodel for filament-wound variable angle tow composite cylinders[J]. Composite Structures, 2020, 254: 112821 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MATHEW T V, PRAJITH P, RUIZ R O, et al. Adaptive importance sampling based neural network framework for reliability and sensitivity prediction for variable stiffness composite laminates with hybrid uncertainties[J]. Composite Structures, 2020, 245: 112344 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- LIN Sen. Reliability analysis of composite pressure vessel based on response surface method[D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, 2020 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Z, WANG J, LI R, et al. LIF: a new Kriging based learning function and its application to structural reliability analysis[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2017, 157: 152–165 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU Chunping, LIU Fuchao, ZHOU Changcong, et al. Reliability calculation and global sensitivity analysis of static strength of quartz fiber/epoxy resin composites[J]. Journal of Composite Materials, 2020, 37(7) : 1611–1618 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GASPAR B, TEIXEIRA A P, SOARES C G. Adaptive surrogate model with active refinement combining Kriging and a trust region method[J]. Reliability Engineering & System Safety, 2017, 165: 277–291 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG X, WANG L, SORENSEN J D. REIF: a novel active-learning function towards adaptive Kriging surrogate models for structural reliability analysis[J]. Reliability Engineering and System Safety, 2019, 185: 440–454 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ZUO Kongcheng, CHEN Peng, WANG Zheng, et al. Research status of aircraft cabin noise[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2016, 37(8) : 2370–2384 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GIBSON R F. Principles of composite material mechanics[M]. Boca Raton: CRC Press, 2007 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KARDOMATEAS L. Structural and failure mechanics of sandwich composites[M]. Netherlands: Springer, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- CMH-17 Coordination Committee, WANG Hai, SHEN Zhen. Composite materials handbook: materialproperty[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiaotong University Press, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CMH-17 Coordination Committee, WANG Hai, SHEN Zhen. Composite materials handbook: structural sandwich composites[M]. Shanghai: Shanghai Jiao Tong University Press, 2016 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LOPHAVEN S N, NIELSEN H B, SONDERGAARD J. DACE-A MATLAB Kriging Toolbox-version 2.0[EB/OL]. (2010-07-27)[2021-05-12]. http://www.imm.dtu./~hbn/dace/dace.pdf [Google Scholar]
- LI Hongshuang, MA Yuanzhuo. Unified method of structural reliability analysis and stochastic optimization design[M]. Beijing: National Defense Industry Press, 2015 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.