Volume 40, Number 2, April 2022
|Page(s)||458 - 464|
|Published online||03 June 2022|
- LI Xingang, PEI Shengwei, On-orbit capture technology of spacecraft[J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2013, 22(1) : 113–119 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- HU Yong, XU Lijia, XIE Yongchun. Control for rendezvous and docking with a tumbling target spacecraft[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2015, 36(1) : 47–57 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHOU B, WANG Q, LIN Z L, et al. Gain scheduled control of linear systems subject to actuator saturation with application to spacecraft rendezvous[J]. IEEE Trans on Control Systems Technology, 2014, 22(5) : 2031–2038 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- JIANG Boyan, HU Qinglei, SHI Zhong, et al. Relative position and attitude coupled controller design for approaching and docking with a freely tumbling target[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2014, 35(1) : 54–60 [Article] (in Chinese) [NASA ADS] [Google Scholar]
- DENG Hong, SUN Zhaowei, ZHONG Weichao. Robust H2/H∞ orbit control for intercepting spacecraft with control input constraint[J]. Control Theory and Applications, 2012, 29(9) : 1108–1114 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- EPENOY R. Fuel optimization for continuous-thrust orbital rendezvous with collision avoidance constraint[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2011, 34(2) : 493–503 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AHSUN U, MILLER D W, RAMIRES J L. Control of electromagnetic satellite formations in near earth orbits[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2010, 33(6) : 1183–1891 [Google Scholar]
- PETERS T V, NOOMEN R, COLMENAREJO P. Analytical solutions to two-impulse nondrifting transfer problems for rendez-vous in elliptical orbits[J]. Journal of Guidance, Control, and Dynamics, 2014, 37(3) : 775–788 [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FU Yanming, LI Wei, DUAN Guangren. Satellite trajectory model reference output tracking control based on T-H equation[J]. Journal of Astronautics, 2013, 34(4) : 496–502 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG G W, DONG S L, SHI P, et al. Fuzzy-model-based nonfragile guaranteed cost control of nonlinear markov jump systems[J]. IEEE Trans on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics: Systems, 2017, 47(8) : 2388–2397 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MA H J, JIA Y M. H2 control of discrete-time periodic systems with markovian jumps and multiplicative noise[J]. International Journal of Control, 2013, 86(10) : 1837–1849 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FRAGOSO M D, BACZYNSKI J. Lyapunov coupled equations for continuous-time infinite Markov jump linear systems[J]. Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, 2002, 274(1) : 319–335 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BOUKAS E K. On reference model tracking for Markov jump systems[J]. International Journal of Systems Science, 2009, 40(4) : 393–401 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BOUKAS E K. H∞ control of discrete-time markov jump systems with bounded transition probabilities[J]. Optimal Control Applications and Methods, 2009, 30(1) : 477–494 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YANG H J, Li H B, SUN F C, et al. Robust control for Markovian jump delta operator systems with actuator saturation[J]. European Journal of Control, 2014, 20(4) : 207–215 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- FU Y M, LU Y, ZHANG M R. Model reference tracking control of continuous-time periodic linear systems with actuator jumping fault and applications in orbit maneuvering[J]. International Journal of Control, Automation and Systems, 2017, 15(5) : 2182–2192 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.