Volume 40, Number 3, June 2022
|Page(s)||476 - 484|
|Published online||19 September 2022|
- HUANG Lingcai, YONG Mingpei. Key technologies industrial application prospects of amphibian aircrafts[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2019, 40(1): 18–34 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LUO Linyin, YANG Shifu. Analysis and numeral simulation of water landing response model for amphibian[J]. Journal of Machine Design, 2013, 30(8): 86–89 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SUN Feng, WAN Mingzhen, ZHANG Jiaxu, et al. Numerical simulation method for wave surface landing of seaplane[J]. Materials Science and Engineering, 2020, 751(1): 012061 [Google Scholar]
- HUANG Xiaoguang, WANG Liming. Corrosion fatigue crack growth behavior of LY12CZ aluminum alloy in artificial seawater[J]. Materials for Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 39(6): 95–98 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- QIN JianboWANG Shengnan. Experimental study on fatigue crack growth and residual strength of aluminum alloy 2024-T3 under mixed corrosive environments[J]. Journal of Materials Engineering, 2006(3): 14–17 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- MENG X, LIN Z, WANG F. Investigation on corrosion fatigue crack growth rate in 7075 aluminum alloy[J]. Materials & Design, 2013, 51: 683–687 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CHEMIN A E A, SACONI F, BOSE FILHO W W, et al. Effect of saline corrosion environment on fatigue crack growth of 7475-T7351 aluminum alloy under TWIST flight loading[J]. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 2015, 141: 274–290 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- MOËS N, DOLBOW J, BELYTSCHKO T. A finite element method for crack growth without remeshing[J]. International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering, 2015, 46(1): 131–150 [Google Scholar]
- SUKUMAR N, DOLBOW J, MOES N. Extended finite element method in computational fracture mechanics: a retrospective examination[J]. International Journal of Fracture, 2015, 196(1/2): 1–18 [Google Scholar]
- AI Shumin, YU Ming. Analysis and application of three-dimensional crack growth based on Franc3D[J]. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2018, 40(1): 251–254 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Jianzhong, CHEN Bo. Fatigue and crack growth behavior of pre-corroded aluminum alloy 2024-T62 and it's life prediction based on fracture mechanics[J]. Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 2011, 32(1): 107–116 [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Xiaoling. Civil aircraft durability and damage tolerance design manual[M]. Bejing: Aviation Industry Press, 2003 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- BABBOIST W. Use of standardized sequences of flight-by-flight load spectra in fatigue testing of structural aircraft components[J]. Engineering Fracture Mechanics, 1977(9): 317–330 [Google Scholar]
- SUN Xiasheng. Guidelines for design and verification of strength and stiffness of civil aircraft structures. Bejing: Aviation Industry Press, 2012. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YIN Zhiping. Finite element analysis of aeronautical structures-finite element analysis based on abaqus[M]. Xi’an: Northwestern Polytechnical University Press, 2017 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHAN Fuyu, YANG Wei. Damage tolerance analysis for fuselage opening based on Abaqus secondary development[J]. Journal of Mechanical Strength, 2014, 36(1): 116–120[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CCAR-25-R4 Civil Aviation Administration of China. China Civil Aviation Regulations[S]. CCAR-25-R4 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.