Volume 40, Number 3, June 2022
|Page(s)||485 - 492|
|Published online||19 September 2022|
- SONG Wei, AI Bangcheng, ZHAO Xiaojian. Prediction and evaluation of the stage-separation compatibility of an internally carried air-launch vehicle[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2020, 105: 106001[Article] [Google Scholar]
- YANG Huabao, MA Xin, LI Junpeng, et al. Air launching technology and its key technologies[J]. Fire Control and Command Control, 2008, 33(9): 15–17[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YE Shuaichen, YAO Xiaoxian. Self-power take-off method of unmanned aerial vehicles(UAVs)[J]. Fire Control and Command Control, 2019, 44(4): 6–11[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- YANG Lei. Study on the dynamic problem of air-launch in separation process[D]. Xi’an: Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2018 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XU Dan, HUI Zhe, LIU Yongqi, et al. Morphing control of a new bionic morphing UAV with deep reinforcement learning[J]. Aerospace Science and Technology, 2019, 92: 232–243[Article] [Google Scholar]
- SONG Huixin, JIN Lei. Dynamic modeling and stability control of folding wing aircraft[J]. Chinese Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics, 2020, 52(6): 1548–1559[Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- GRANT D, LIND R. Effects of time-varying inertias on flight dynamics of an asymmetric variable-sweep morphing aircraft[C]//AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference & Exhibit, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- YUE T, WANG L, AI J. Longitudinal linear parameter varying modeling and simulation of morphing aircraft[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2013, 50(6): 1673–1681[Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SEIGLER T M, NEAL D A, BAE J S, et al. Modeling and flight control of large-scale morphing aircraft[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2007, 44(4): 1077–1087 [Article] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- OBRADOVIC B, SUBBARAO K. Modeling of flight dynamics of morphing wing aircraft[J]. Journal of Aircraft, 2011, 48(2): 391–402 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AMERI N, LOWENBERG M, FRISWELL M. Modelling the dynamic response of a morphing wing with active winglets[C]//AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference and Exhibit, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.