Volume 40, Number 4, August 2022
|Page(s)||829 - 836|
|Published online||30 September 2022|
- HIRSCHEL E H. The influence of the free-stream Reynolds number on transition in the boundary layer on an infinite swept wing[R]. AGARD-R-602, 1973 [Google Scholar]
- BLACK J, BUFFINGTON R, HAGERMAN J. Further correlation of data from investigations of a high-subsonic-speed transport aircraft model in three major transonic wind tunnels[C]//6th Aerodynamics Testing Conference, 1971: 291 [Google Scholar]
- DAVIS T W. Review of transonic wall interference corrections and considerations for development[C]//AIAA Aviation 2019 Forum, 2019: 3094 [Google Scholar]
- MAGNUS R, YOSHIHARA H. Unsteady transonic flows over an airfoil[J]. AIAA Journal, 1975, 13(12): 1622–1628. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- RAGHUNATHAN S, COLL J B, MABEY D G. Transonic shock/boundary-layer interaction subject to large pressure fluctuations[J]. AIAA Journal, 1979, 17(12): 1404–1406. [Article] [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- SENGUPTA T K, BHOLE A, SREEJITH N A. Direct numerical simulation of 2D transonic flows around airfoils[J]. Computers & Fluids, 2013, 88: 19–37 [Google Scholar]
- CUMMING D. Subsonic testing in an intermittent blowdown supersonic wind tunnel[C]//Propulsion and ASW Meeting, 1970: 581 [Google Scholar]
- ARNOLD J, COOKSEY J. Flow quality improvements in a blowdown wind tunnel using a multiple shock entrance diffuser[C]//7th Aerodynamic Testing Conference, 1972 [Google Scholar]
- LI Danwang, XIA Ye. Noise reduction technology research on bypass strut acoustic liner of high bypass ratio turbofan engine[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2020, 20(23): 9647–9654. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- XUE Dongwen, YAN Qun, HUANG Wenchao. Design of the segmented liner for turbofan engine and analysis of mode scattering[J]. Science Technology and Engineering, 2019, 19(6): 270–277. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- REN Fang, LI Haibo, CHEN Yanhua, et al. Discussion of the large aircraft nacelle reduction technology on noise[J]. Structure & Environment Engineering, 2015(5): 751–752. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- ZHANG Tao, LIN Dakai, ZHANG Yingzhe, et al. Experiment of intake fan noise and noise reduction of acoustic liner based on mode generator[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2021, 36(2): 240–248. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- CHEN Jiming, WU Shenghao, CHEN Zhenhua, et al. Experimental research on noise reduction for continuous transonic wind tunnel loop[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(4): 855–861. [Article] (in Chinese) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.