Volume 40, Number 6, December 2022
|Page(s)||1320 - 1326|
|Published online||10 February 2023|
- SHI Rongming. Technical guide for dynamic strength design of modern fighter structures[M]. Beijing: Aviation Industry Press, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- PIERSOL A G. Summary of random vibration prediction procedures[R]. NASA CR-1302, 1967 [Google Scholar]
- US DOD. Environmental engineering considerations and laboratory tests[S]. MIL-STD-810H, 2019: 320–321 [Google Scholar]
- FULLER Scharton. Assessment of space vehicle aeroacoustic-vibration prediction and testing[R]. NASA CR-1596, 1970 [Google Scholar]
- WANG Guanglu, XU Ming, LI Dapeng. Aircraft flight vibration prediction methodology[J]. Advances in Aeronautical Science and Engineering, 2010, 8: 251–255. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- LIU Zhao, XU Jun, HU Xiaobing. Vibration prediction method of aircraft external stores based on deep belief network[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power, 2021, 6: 1197–1205. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- PANG Xiaoke. Excavator seat vibration research based on operational transfer path analysis[D]. Jinan: Shandong University, 2021 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- KRISHNA R D, FREDERICK J Z, SHAN Uhaq. Application of noise path target setting using the technique of transfer path analysis[C]//SAE 2003 Noise & Vibration Conference and Exhibition, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- LI Yunhong. Signals and systems[M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SHU Juncheng, HE Erming, YI Jinxiang, et al. Research on transfer characteristics of engine vibration load to cabin seat[J]. Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2020, 38(6): 1163–1170. [Article] (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- TAN Xiangjun. The NVH analysis of the rotating machinery and TPA analysis[M]. Beijing: China Machine Press (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- SONG Haisheng. Research on vibration control of light bus based on improved operational-X transfer path analysis[D]. Changchun: Jilin University, 2012 (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- JANSSENS K. OPAX: a new transfer path analysis method based on parametric load models[J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, 2010, 25(4): 1321–1338. [Article] [Google Scholar]
- WYCKAERT K, AUWERAER V. Operational analysis, transfer paths analysis, modal analysis: tools to understand road noise problems in cars[C]//Proceedings of the 1995 Noise and Vibration Conference, 1995 [Google Scholar]
- PLUNT J, KAMPH E, FOTHERGILL D. Dynamic analysis and acoustic optimization of the volvo multi-link rear suspension[C]//Proceedings of the 1989 Noise and Vibration Conference, 1989 [Google Scholar]
- NOUMURA K, YOSHIDA J. Method of transfer path analysis for interior vehicle sound by actual measurement[J]. Honda R&D Technical Review, 2006, 18(1): 136–141 [Google Scholar]
- DEVIJYER P, KITTLER J. Pattern recognition: a statistical approach[M]. New Jersey: Prentice-Hall, 1982 [Google Scholar]
- KOHAVI R. A study of cross-validation and bootstrap for accuracy estimation and model selection[C]//International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, 1995 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.